Epic Perfect World

Delete old character/guild names

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Of all threads I see this, omg.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Of all threads I see this, omg.

i feel you young ghoul

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
You know what I think it'd just be awesome if they wiped the server and started over which would clear names and dead never used factions and ofc go through and reimburse all donations after a wipe and it'd be all new again problem solved! hell it'd probably bring back PK and make the server entertaining again, just my opinion though.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
You know what I think it'd just be awesome if they wiped the server and started over which would clear names and dead never used factions and ofc go through and reimburse all donations after a wipe and it'd be all new again problem solved! hell it'd probably bring back PK and make the server entertaining again, just my opinion though.

No. Just no.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Hisl

• o.o
I don't know bout this, I always leave epic when I begin my academic year and come back when I'm free.. I guess we should send the inactives auto messages to their e-mail address and ask if they want their characters to be deleted.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

so all the ppl that farmed our gear is gone to make ppl with bad gear get something decent ? no

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Everytime you post something, it feels like a waste to read...

You must be postfarming... because i have never seen so many down in 1 only person.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Everytime you post something, it feels like a waste to read...

You must be postfarming... because i have never seen so many down in 1 only person.
https://www.own3d.tv/

http://prntscr.com/4xf5bg

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
HECK NO... after working my ass off to get Oblivion's faction base to level 30 HECK NO, but I do like the idea of getting rid of characters that have not been logged in once in well over a year, and factions with only 1 person in them, as long as that one person has not logged in for over a year as well.

Level 30 base

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

I think you are on drugs  :normal-1:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
yes i agree fully now factor thread

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I see just a bunch of hate because people want to keep their level 1 ~ 110 characters with names that they'll never use.

I'm not saying delete level 150's, hell, even 140's. I'm saying the level 1 characters and the level 110 characters that haven't been active for YEARS should be deleted to open up way for people who are going to actually put forth the effort to level, and play these characters.

Nobody knows how to read.  8)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I see just a bunch of hate because people want to keep their level 1 ~ 110 characters with names that they'll never use.

I'm not saying delete level 150's, hell, even 140's. I'm saying the level 1 characters and the level 110 characters that haven't been active for YEARS should be deleted to open up way for people who are going to actually put forth the effort to level, and play these characters.

they said no deal with it

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

If you have any char to delete, you can just pm agatio and i'm pretty sure he gonna do something about it. Now, stop posting shit.