Things that actually matter !!

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
-1 bc sushi hates target me. :normal-23:

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
+1 for the DS icon change.

And a skillbar extension would indeed be nice.

Yes please.
On topic: +1

Offline equivalent

no everything is good the way it is we only need to have less lag/dcs

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
1) Can we please get custom icon for our rank 8 armour and gear.....any good player will use multiple sets of rank 8 weapon / armour and everytime i DC, all my gear gets shuffled up in the keyslots, something we can donate for perhaps ?
2) Can we like add a tiny colour difference between physical dragonchild neck and magic one ( icon )? Cuz idk how you guys pk, but i'd like to check my opponent's gear before attacking, its kinda tedious that i need to move my cursor there to check that during 50v100 pvp......

3) Had a talk with some GMs they said that gear slot random changes cannot be prevented through any script based changes, but here goes my attempt to ask if its possible again w3w.

4) Can we please make some sort of universal ammunition ? I know the increase in f1-f8 box change was rejected, but having a universal ammunition will save me 1x5 slots..its not a lazy thing...if you fight good players u ll have to change to defense bow atleast once, its like that spite attack before death or w/e ~___~

Umg Suushi.. Actually pretty good suggestions   :shocked:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!