Epic Perfect World

Things that actually matter !!

infernchidhu

1) Can we please get custom icon for our rank 8 armour and gear.....any good player will use multiple sets of rank 8 weapon / armour and everytime i DC, all my gear gets shuffled up in the keyslots, something we can donate for perhaps ?
2) Can we like add a tiny colour difference between physical dragonchild neck and magic one ( icon )? Cuz idk how you guys pk, but i'd like to check my opponent's gear before attacking, its kinda tedious that i need to move my cursor there to check that during 50v100 pvp......

3) Had a talk with some GMs they said that gear slot random changes cannot be prevented through any script based changes, but here goes my attempt to ask if its possible again w3w.

4) Can we please make some sort of universal ammunition ? I know the increase in f1-f8 box change was rejected, but having a universal ammunition will save me 1x5 slots..its not a lazy thing...if you fight good players u ll have to change to defense bow atleast once, its like that spite attack before death or w/e ~___~
Last Edit: Oct 17, 2014, 01:09 am by Soochi

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
tbh in mass pk its useless to player info people cuz its notorious the ornas and the setup that every class is using, and i also dunno why u waste time player infoing instead than AAing, but yh if DS icons would be changed maybe it would be cool, also for gear i dont think u need new icons to see what wep is it(u just need to check it in 4.5 seconds after u relogged), but+1 to it, idm having new icons to dont get bored.Also. avoiding to quit the game when u logged recently or to auto adjust ur inv will prevent ur iconbars getting fked(if u relog they wont get fked).When u dc while switching wep tho, yh u cant do anything about it

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
I only get randomized skillbar after a dc and after forcing client to close which is the same thing tbh not much u can do about it except keep a eye on dat ping.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

infernchidhu

tbh in mass pk its useless to player info people cuz its notorious the ornas and the setup that every class is using, and i also dunno why u waste time player infoing instead than AAing
i can do both pretty conveniently moving the cursor on the necklace is the time consuming and should be avoidable...
also for gear i dont think u need new icons to see what wep is it(u just need to check it in 4.5 seconds after u relogged)
I have 5 bars with 8 slots each filled with gear thats 40 peices of gear with 5 repetitions of each peice, it takes close to 5 mins to put things back, and i sometimes dc during pk, its sorta annoying.
Also. avoiding to quit the game when u logged recently or to auto adjust ur inv will prevent ur iconbars getting fked(if u relog they wont get fked).When u dc while switching wep tho, yh u cant do anything about it
I heard, sometimes i have to change gear slots, kinda unavoidable.... :smiley:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
So basically you're asking for things that only will benefit you as an archer + help you demon spark irongaurd faster in PvP?

I lol'd

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
So basically you're asking for things that only will benefit you as an archer + help you demon spark irongaurd faster in PvP?

I lol'd

I didn't know archers are the only class with more than one gear set / weapon.
I also didn't know archers are the only class with more than one set of ornaments. 
I also didn't know archers are the only class with to have their gear slots rearranged after client crashes. 
I learn new things every day tbh.

I'm a +1 for any of these suggestions if they're possible.
I'm basically 40

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

I lol'd
no wonder why you are bad player.... if you can't even read basic english

+1 a lot of us have many weps sets ornaments etc etc but... how can aga change the color of r8 icons i don't think that is posible but if we can will be fackien amazing...

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
+1 Worth giving it a try.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
If it's possible, then sure.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline MadWhiteRabbit

• Desserthoes for president
  • Faction: Ducks
Or make like a macro icon to change multiple equipment together at the touch of a button , >.> kinda would make switching full gear sets easy. Altho i doubt if this could be implemented

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
+1 make bewitch more op ty.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
I don't have any of the listed problems cause too baderis, too pooreris and too slackeris to have more than 1 set of armors/access/pills/whatever.

But, if that can help out more serious players than me, sure.
Last Edit: Oct 17, 2014, 07:28 am by Sideris

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
we really need to extend our skillbar, slot for cards n other def gears would be sooooooooooo nice

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Nice to see a lot of Artifex members supporting their member's thread..like XP used to do

wish they are open like this on others thread as well giving 2 mins thought before spreading negative comments..
(thats my honest opinion, offense not intended)

but yeah if all serious gamers who switch gears a lot supports this thread (other than artifex too)
then +1 to thread.. just making sure its for server benefit and not for few alone..(but again aga has final call)

happy gaming have a nice day friends :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/