Epic Perfect World

Replace GoF with proper amount of attack levels

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
GoF doesnt work when u ask it to work, having a fixed damage is better, gives u better control

current max amount of atk lvls we can get on wep is 40 and getting that is harder than gof + 10 atk lvl, and honestly overall damage wouldnt even be higher, so please dont say i can just make atk lvl daggers, cuz even if that will happen we need easier way to get those atk lvls + more (but dw I know everyone will hate this suggestion and it will never happen)

at least aps sins wouldnt have to cry about 'gof luck only' when they die to cotd sins :(

Thanks all

no hate plis
pece n lov

Zirkon

GoF is much better in my opinion, -1 for this suggestion
Sorry man

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
So u wanna replace gof's damage with atk lvl so, you get same damage without the fear of not zerking..or what...i dont get this post, having atk lvl dagger is already good, i have 32 atk lvls daggers and its good as a fixed damage...

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
No, makes absolutelly 0 sense. GoF works just fine, it's a % proc , just like SBH, Purify spell , and many others.
You can't just expect it to work when you wish cause you want to one shot someone .
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
i have 32 atk lvls daggers and its good as a fixed damage...
not rly but ok

people already start to misunderstand the topic, gof is fine the way it is now... (wont bother to explain more cuz really i dont care much if this gets accepted, like I said, gof is fine too, but having a fixed damage - hit 10k all the time instead of sometimes 5k and sometimes 15k would be more fun)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
they point of GOF is riks it 4 the biscuit so no keep it like this plz

infernchidhu

Can archers purge every 20th hit please instead of random chance, cuz "doesnt work when u ask it to work" and "gives u better control".

no hate plis
pece n lov :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Since GoF equals 33atklvl and mainstat atklvl on r8r is 25max i would in theory +1 that but i dont think it will get changed....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Can archers purge every 20th hit please instead of random chance, cuz "doesnt work when u ask it to work" and "gives u better control".

no hate plis
pece n lov :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :police: :police: :police: :police:
dear owner of 2000 Ironguard Powders
i dont mind it
thanks for attention

no hate plis
pece n lov

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Since GoF equals 33atklvl and mainstat atklvl on r8r is 25max i would in theory +1 that but i dont think it will get changed....

GoF doesnt work when u ask it to work, having a fixed damage is better, gives u better control
Comparing GoF to attack levels is wrong in the first place... GoF is better for spike damage. Very often stable damage may not be enough and you'd need spike damage from GoF to kill player.
This suggestion doesn't make sense in the first place. Nothing prevents you from using attack daggers, so what is the problem.

I am not sure if you don't even troll by making this topic, I can read it, have a bit of laugh, but you don't think that I would even remove GoF from game, do you?

EDIT:
thanks for attention
Oh I guess this is what it is all about.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Comparing GoF to attack levels is wrong in the first place... GoF is better for spike damage. Very often stable damage may not be enough and you'd need spike damage from GoF to kill player.
This suggestion doesn't make sense in the first place. Nothing prevents you from using attack daggers, so what is the problem.

I am not sure if you don't even troll by making this topic, I can read it, have a bit of laugh, but you don't think that I would even remove GoF from game, do you?

EDIT:Oh I guess this is what it is all about.
:normal-2: :normal-3: :normal-2: :normal-12: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran

well yeah, I said its fine the way it is now, and it wont really bother me much if u change it or not, would just be more fun knowing how much im gonna hit instead of hitting 5k 10 times in a row and then 20k 3 times in a row, but well, I really dont care

and yes one of reasons I made this topic was boredom, tho I didnt say I want GoF to be removed, that would actually be silly(reason why 1 of private servers died)

and current atk lvl daggers are expensive and not as effective as gof, but either way, close topic, remove it, or leave it alone, I dont mind

pece n lov

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I think you need reroll.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
how you gonna do your main combo then 3 spark elimination gof 5/5?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: