Epic Perfect World

Artifex~Talking About Life With Mr Areashii (BTW IS A PK VIDEO)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I love make u guys waste ur chi one after another :D. And i dont die that way :P

remeber that die on village of lost that u got like sog every 2 sec XD and you were like ................ KJAHSFKJHAJSKFHJKASFHKJASFHKJASHJKF

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
remeber that die on village of lost that u got like sog every 2 sec XD and you were like ................ KJAHSFKJHAJSKFHJKASFHKJASFHKJASHJKF
True that XD...but thats rare situation ok?:(
And fo my defense i gotta say that i usually got 2-3 fps when fighting arti :(.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Not gonna lie... Those videos are getting boring. Last time it was fun to watch was when 3-4 guilds were targeting Artifex, but with one guild?- what are chances to win that...

Would like to see something new.. Lately i see videos from you (tbh i've seen you playing dif. classes and wasn't bad) and insta cast EAs who speed up video like there isn't enough fast casting  ??? So boring, i rather watch seeker videos than fast casting archer ones..
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Not gonna lie... Those videos are getting boring. Last time it was fun to watch was when 3-4 guilds were targeting Artifex, but with one guild?- what are chances to win that...

Would like to see something new.. Lately i see videos from you (tbh i've seen you playing dif. classes and wasn't bad) and insta cast EAs who speed up video like there isn't enough fast casting  ??? So boring, i rather watch seeker videos than fast casting archer ones..

aps archer ftw and ye there is no challange since xp is going to disban in 3 more days tbh