Epic Perfect World

New God's Giving reward quest

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
We will take this into consideration, althought the final word comes from the guy with the magic stick  :rolleyes:
Santa? :shocked:
And okay  ^-^
i feel like i'm dead

scatterer3

+1, runes drain my gold

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
+1, runes drain my gold

don't use my signature noob
on-topic +1 for Jelly's suggestion i was obviously trolling before

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
Yes, was thinking of a way to eliminate abusing this. That worksLearn to read, if I wanted +3 attack runes I wouldnt bother making this thread, I got hundreds of those

have no comprehension issues I assure you was early am, and was trying to help sir Hostile pants. Since is a specific rune you desire ....then yes its a nice idea. SHALOM
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
wat they cant be made with runecrafting?

sad. obvious error in servers design.

needs changed asap bc runecrafting is useless without them

+1 on suggestion =))

is custom a rune sherlock. Pw basics "0"

Swink

+1 good suggestion

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Isn't there voting system what gives you gold? You can buy those from item mall after voting.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Isn't there voting system what gives you gold? You can buy those from item mall after voting.
Wow, so smart. How didn't I think of that? :shocked: :shocked:
i feel like i'm dead

jakho

+1, but add teles too, so i could get my gold usage to minimum  :police: :police: :police:

infernchidhu

I don't personally care either ways. But the only real consumable gold i spend is through these runes, so if they were free/ daily, i wouldn't bother voting, reduces demand on gold too might push away w/e non-point type donation done, that is the only real negative aspect i see with this suggestion, but apart from that, i don't mind, i don't care, perhaps u can make it 5 attack level instead of 6 and make a small difference ? idk  :smiley:

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
There goes my rune business. Could I get a refund on the EC I spent to be able to craft runes? lol.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
I don't personally care either ways. But the only real consumable gold i spend is through these runes, so if they were free/ daily, i wouldn't bother voting, reduces demand on gold too might push away w/e non-point type donation done, that is the only real negative aspect i see with this suggestion, but apart from that, i don't mind, i don't care, perhaps u can make it 5 attack level instead of 6 and make a small difference ? idk  :smiley:
Its just 2 runes I dont know how it will affect voting so much, even with this quest the amount is just puny, also if its possible to make them untradable it wont do any damage to the economy

There goes my rune business. Could I get a refund on the EC I spent to be able to craft runes? lol.
?... What does this have to do with runecrafting since those are 3 attack level and have no influence over 6 attack ones?
Last Edit: Oct 15, 2014, 08:40 pm by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
such terrible idea -1 will ruin server and economy

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Guys, he means this rune not the ones you make.

I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
such terrible idea -1 will ruin server and economy
Or it can be just 1, I don't exactly see how is an item for 30 silver free being game breaking? Mystical elixirs are same price and theyre a part of the Endless Chase reward :normal-20:

Guys, he means this rune not the ones you make.

Thanks, now people will stop making annoying comments on learning runecraft skill or how it affects their marketing  :smiley:
i feel like i'm dead