Epic Perfect World

Fixed r8 stats at a certain roll

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
hi i was thinking about this so i wanted to make a suggestion, since so many people spent so many ec on r8 and get sht stats, i was thinking to do something like, if you spend 1k damas on a piece, 300th roll, you should automatically get a really good stat like maybe end game stat like 0.15 or something, but not at 1k damas maybe something more. I seen ppl with atk bow and 2x int with accuracy that got it on their 3rd try(or so they claim) and im not surprised because he had dragon orns. anyways just a random idea feel free to give ur opinion.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
this would be nice but it's a little too late for it  :sad: too many would throw fit

Offline kin

i understand wat u mean it took me less then 100 damas to get x2 channeling on most my mystics gears but im still at about 200+ dama on cleric with crap stats but thats wat makes this game fun nothing is easily given so there's always something to do putting fixed stats would make this like every other private server and get boring after perfecting ur toon

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
There's too many variables that would have to be considered when giving someone an 'OP' stat on that certain roll. For example EAs may either prefer triple channeling, triple neg. int., or triple dex depending on their build and fairy and such. Then again, I suppose that if you didn't get anything good from the past 100s of rerolls, this one OP reroll is better than nothing.

I guess +1? This only benefits a very small % of people, so I'm a bit hesitant. Not sure if it's worth the time to code because of the small amount of people who would gain from this.

bvanharjr

Would be nice but I don't really think it's doable.

Offline Pubes

i have read these comments and i have come to the conclusion that my suggestion is impossible ty roomi

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Imo there is a difference to what people class as 'sht stats' and not the OP stats that they wanted.
After that many rerolls, I tend to believe that you didn't get sht stats the whole time, but rather you didnt get the specific triple int that you wanted, or something like that, in which case they are meant to be hard to get as we dont need everybody running around with OP gear.
Surely somewhere in there you got something half decent but just aren't willing to settle.
And when I say 'you' I mean generally, not specifically you, talking in general to anyone in this situation.
And before anyone says, I know what R8 is like. The stats haven't changed since I played. I know it's difficult to get the super amazing gear but that's the point. Not everyone should have that gear.

Overall, while I doubt this is possible anyway, I -1.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Celerik

• Gaynicorn
  • "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  • Characters: celerik/slimshady
  • Faction: Winning side.
+1 cuz i wasted like 1.2k damas trying to get x2 chanel on pantz  and i still cant get it D:

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Imo there is a difference to what people class as 'sht stats' and not the OP stats that they wanted.
After that many rerolls, I tend to believe that you didn't get sht stats the whole time, but rather you didnt get the specific triple int that you wanted, or something like that, in which case they are meant to be hard to get as we dont need everybody running around with OP gear.
Surely somewhere in there you got something half decent but just aren't willing to settle.
And when I say 'you' I mean generally, not specifically you, talking in general to anyone in this situation.
And before anyone says, I know what R8 is like. The stats haven't changed since I played. I know it's difficult to get the super amazing gear but that's the point. Not everyone should have that gear.

Overall, while I doubt this is possible anyway, I -1.
well, i spent 150k damas on my wiz pants and yh i got cool stats such as elem resistance +15%(got it twice), max hp x3, max endurancex3,dex x3 and vit x3 also, so yh they wud be cool if i wasnt a mage xddd.Also, some classes and some pieces for example sin wrists, just need interval or dex (yh even crit can help) and the problem is that doesnt matter if u get intx2 and some other stat, if it aint 3 int, it simply arent(i mean that its not like "oh well i just cant get +10 more dex or +3% more ct".I think int and ct are the biggest pain ingame.
On the other hand tho this is as same as putting "fixed stats for fixed amount of EC", reason why im sure Aga wont do it.
i +1 this only if previous rolls can be counted aswell

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
hi i was thinking about this so i wanted to make a suggestion, since so many people spent so many ec on r8 and get sht stats, i was thinking to do something like, if you spend 1k damas on a piece, 300th roll, you should automatically get a really good stat like maybe end game stat like 0.15 or something, but not at 1k damas maybe something more. I seen ppl with atk bow and 2x int with accuracy that got it on their 3rd try(or so they claim) and im not surprised because he had dragon orns. anyways just a random idea feel free to give ur opinion.

If u think 3x int is hard, imagine 3x chan...

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
so if i spend onli 1k demas and i get almost donation gear ? damm... i should have 2 parts with x3 magic and 2 with 2xmagic crit and 5 line atk lvl or atk lvl 3 lines of magic LOL. But no ppl suggested this before and it got rejected many times so gl trying to make it work :c

Offline Pubes

so if i spend onli 1k demas and i get almost donation gear ? damm... i should have 2 parts with x3 magic and 2 with 2xmagic crit and 5 line atk lvl or atk lvl 3 lines of magic LOL. But no ppl suggested this before and it got rejected many times so gl trying to make it work :c

1k damas was just an example, certain amount of damas for certain stats i guess but it wont happen :(