• Forum Veteran
Noob visa player.
Do I know you?  ??? ??? ???

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Do I know you?  ??? ??? ???
I'm you.

bvanharjr

I don't even think I need to explain why this is REALLY BAD.

Muffy

I think manually add your own status is better +11

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
I think this is good 1+, only got 3.33 2 days ago after 1 year of farming  :rolleyes: , but thats ok u and ur reshaping problems are more important.
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Ok so, I usually would give a sarcastic answer to this but it seems that you're serious...So here are some of the reasons why this idea is bad:

- R8r rerolls the main seller in this server. By removing the R8r from being random, the server will not have enough money to be maintained much less make a profit out of.
- The repercussions of the previous one extend further. As gold sales will drop, there will be a huge amount of stagnation in the server economy. People who have gold already will have a currency that's almost unsellable. The change in currency rate will make some people poor as hell and some people rich as hell, making a 3rd world country out of EPW.
- The people who spent 100s or even 1000s of $ will be pissed off. Most of these players are old players. Losing old players is never a good sign for the server.

There are so much more that this would do but honestly your lack of effort put into making this thread is not worth the time to go further. It wasn't even worth the time to write this but I have 2 midterms coming up and I need to procrastinate.

PS:

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Every man and his dog complaining about R8 these days.

No offense, but if you want a server with fixed stat gear, I suggest you try an R9 server.

However from experience, they tend to either be slightly unbalanced, get boring or die out.

R8 is the reason our server is active. It keeps people interested, it gives you something to work for without making it impossible to PVP without OP stats.
Our economy revolves around it.
Take it away or change it and you take away the basis of the server.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
People be complaining 'cause random stats. Give them fixed stats and they be complaining that it's all too easy and gets boring.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
At first I thought this thread was created by Apawolla, but meh.  :rolleyes:

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Wannabe trolls thread, why not locked yet?
Ok so, I usually would give a sarcastic answer to this but it seems that you're serious...So here are some of the reasons why this idea is bad:

- R8r rerolls the main seller in this server. By removing the R8r from being random, the server will not have enough money to be maintained much less make a profit out of.
- The repercussions of the previous one extend further. As gold sales will drop, there will be a huge amount of stagnation in the server economy. People who have gold already will have a currency that's almost unsellable. The change in currency rate will make some people poor as hell and some people rich as hell, making a 3rd world country out of EPW.
- The people who spent 100s or even 1000s of $ will be pissed off. Most of these players are old players. Losing old players is never a good sign for the server.

There are so much more that this would do but honestly your lack of effort put into making this thread is not worth the time to go further. It wasn't even worth the time to write this but I have 2 midterms coming up and I need to procrastinate.
End of story
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
 :tiger-40: :tiger-40: :tiger-40: :tiger-40:[shadow=red,left] This thread made my day![/shadow]
People be complaining 'cause random stats. Give them fixed stats and they be complaining that it's all too easy and gets boring.
[shadow=red,left]Yes[/shadow]

Swink