Epic Perfect World

Reading with understanding.

Offline sakurabak

i bet u are social awkward and live in rent and eat canned food because you are 2 poor to afford fresh food and u preach in online game u are worthy of pity boy 30+ and being this level of introvert

What are you betting?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Boohoo I take trolls seriously, since that is not my fault I will blame it on other peoples intelligence.
Stay in school, eat your veggies
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Stay in school, eat your veggies
School sure is fun! xD!

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
What are you betting?
dont need bet its obvious u are introvert why would u make urself look like 1 on forum and in game for months and months if you are alpha irl its easy to tell boy

Offline sakurabak

dont need bet its obvious u are introvert why would u make urself look like 1 on forum and in game for months and months if you are alpha irl its easy to tell boy
Just like in literature, there are flat and round characters. I am an example of a round one, which can't be described with 1 word or trait. I like to share my thoughts with people, but I do not think that anyone wants to know more then necessary about me:) So let us finis hhere.

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable
Just like in literature, there are flat and round characters. I am an example of a round one, which can't be described with 1 word or trait. I like to share my thoughts with people, but I do not think that anyone wants to know more then necessary about me:) So let us finis hhere.

You can easily be described by 1 word : Virgin

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Locked for obvious reasons.  :-X
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.