Epic Perfect World

Reading with understanding.

Offline sakurabak

The: "Veno's r8" post has clearly shown that most people can not read with understanding. The post was about a particular issue, but almost everyone (with very few exceptions) kept spamming it with off-topic stuff.
In my opinion, having any sort of conversation with people that can't read with understanding, is pointless.
I would like to urge everyone, including some GMs to simply read more, listen to some  talk radio, to develop and raise their cognitive capacities and be able to have a meaningful conversation.
Thank you.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Impossible in this community, although something may start out decently it will almost always be corrupted by off-topic comments or people just simply complaining to complain.

On topic about the veno's though..

They're perfectly fine the way they are. If they didn't have half the things people complain about they would be a worse version of a Mystic. :shocked:

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
The: "Veno's r8" post has clearly shown that most people can not read with understanding. The post was about a particular issue, but almost everyone (with very few exceptions) kept spamming it with off-topic stuff.
In my opinion, having any sort of conversation with people that can't read with understanding, is pointless.
I would like to urge everyone, including some GMs to simply read more, listen to some  talk radio, to develop and raise their cognitive capacities and be able to have a meaningful conversation.
Thank you.

That thread was closed because of the arguing and going off topic which I stated very clearly in my post on there. You say people need to develop cognitive abilities, but some logical contemplation would help as well. Remaking the thread consecutively isn't going to get it done. You're only going to get it locked yet again.  Instead of trying to insult others, try working and practicing more. There's a counter to all classes and all classes bring their own unique ability to the table.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
There's a counter to all classes and all classes bring their own unique ability to the table.
So whats the counter to a barbarian that has a deaden nerves skill, a skill that increases their damage by up to %60 just by taking damage, a knockdown that is unavoidable unless using resistance pots/AD + The fact they have 60K HP standing. Oh, and that they have their own genie skill to reduce damage by like 150% and an invoke making them take virtually no damage whatsoever.

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable
So whats the counter to a barbarian that has a deaden nerves skill, a skill that increases their damage by up to %60 just by taking damage, a knockdown that is unavoidable unless using resistance pots/AD + The fact they have 60K HP standing. Oh, and that they have their own genie skill to reduce damage by like 150% and an invoke making them take virtually no damage whatsoever.

mage and wf and 3.33 sin and Insolent you are sh1t if you cant kill wb

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Saku you tried to explain your view point on thread and it got locked due to all the reasons tonika explained..

My personal view Veno are fine as it is now.. fixing r8 weapon with respect to other robe classes may only break the present approximate balance..

My personal suggestion..
by now you might've known who were favor for your views and who weren't from your previous thread pm them, discuss why they supported confirm if you missed some vital points.. then together come up with all the positive and negative points related to veno and in game balance and report it @ helpdesk/ suggestions..

we can't separate a part of class (say r8 weapon here), we must consider all the info on a class (say for veno - its basic role, skills, pets, etc., its the way the class was designed.. no single class is perfect in all situations people sacrifice something for other.. some say XP/artifex/ venos OP.. they are only coz they in mass number faction.. even they may have a weakness in 1 vs 1 against particular class.. if not check gears some carry multiple r8s/ornaments and switch accordingly to face classes / situations and their r8 adds..if OP its either luck or hardwork/donation.. for r8 adds are random here and that itself breaks the balance in game in first place)..
now after gathering all these info compare with other classes.. this is not a 1 day 1 suggestion simple thing.. all the developers mainly aga work hard for server balance.. and it takes a lot of consideration before applying any modifications.. so if we gather and present all info in proper way the result is faster.. if not its either ignored or thought in background while keeping the other priorities in hand (majority server doesn't question about balance atm.. so why try to fix which has a chance to screw the server more severely)

sorry for the lengthy post

good day happy gaming :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
There's a counter to all classes

No there's not

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Saku you tried to explain your view point on thread and it got locked due to all the reasons tonika explained..

My personal view Veno are fine as it is now.. fixing r8 weapon with respect to other robe classes may only break the present approximate balance..

My personal suggestion..
by now you might've known who were favor for your views and who weren't from your previous thread pm them, discuss why they supported confirm if you missed some vital points.. then together come up with all the positive and negative points related to veno and in game balance and report it @ helpdesk/ suggestions..

we can't separate a part of class (say r8 weapon here), we must consider all the info on a class (say for veno - its basic role, skills, pets, etc., its the way the class was designed.. no single class is perfect in all situations people sacrifice something for other.. some say XP/artifex/ venos OP.. they are only coz they in mass number faction.. even they may have a weakness in 1 vs 1 against particular class.. if not check gears some carry multiple r8s/ornaments and switch accordingly to face classes / situations and their r8 adds..if OP its either luck or hardwork/donation.. for r8 adds are random here and that itself breaks the balance in game in first place)..
now after gathering all these info compare with other classes.. this is not a 1 day 1 suggestion simple thing.. all the developers mainly aga work hard for server balance.. and it takes a lot of consideration before applying any modifications.. so if we gather and present all info in proper way the result is faster.. if not its either ignored or thought in background while keeping the other priorities in hand (majority server doesn't question about balance atm.. so why try to fix which has a chance to screw the server more severely)

sorry for the lengthy post

good day happy gaming :)

+1 on this. Quite honestly, if you removed veno pets. You'd have to do the same for Mystic. Veno's rely on their pets, as do Mystics. It's been this way since the game was released and should and wont be changed anytime soon because of a few complainers.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Hello young EPWer. I already see you there, I know you're craving to rise your hand and type out, with all your might, "but mystics pet are 1hittable".
Don't do that
stahp
staaaahp
ugh.

Mystics pet are 1hittable because they are spammable. You try respawn, rebuff, heal up, get ready your pet while getting hit by 1 2 3 4 ... 1 guild of people.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Thank you.

And I urge you to take your own advice.
Rather than being undeservedly condescending, I think you need to realise that this may not be a lack of understanding from other people, but rather your own lack of understanding that people do not agree with you.

I saw two well discussed threads, so I don't believe the issue is other people. You received answers and discussion from Agatio, from staff, from old players, from newer players, from venos and from other classes. I'm not sure what else you would class as a 'meaningful conversation' other than wanting people to agree with you.

Either you aren't making yourself clear if you believe that people aren't 'understanding' or you need to realise that when people disagree with you, that it's not a lack of understanding, but rather that they simply just don't agree with you.

No offense intended, more an observation.

Last Edit: Oct 13, 2014, 01:22 pm by Melody⋆

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Thank you.
help me develop energetically and spiritually and make my inner aura flourish and find peace and meaning in life

Offline sakurabak

That thread was closed because of the arguing and going off topic which I stated very clearly in my post on there. You say people need to develop cognitive abilities, but some logical contemplation would help as well. Remaking the thread consecutively isn't going to get it done. You're only going to get it locked yet again.  Instead of trying to insult others, try working and practicing more. There's a counter to all classes and all classes bring their own unique ability to the table.

Since when I need to practise more?
I just was wondering about lowest m.att  of veno's r8 compared to other classes.. That was it. Agatio has stated that veno's r8 is based on a semi-meelee weapon (which has lower m.att then a normal magic weapon). R8 is a full magic weapon, so a magic weapon base on a semi-meelee weapon is a clear mistake.
My thread was never about boositing, but fixing a bad design.
What people (including some GMs) have been spamming about, had nothing to do with my post. But hey, it's ok...

Offline sakurabak

help me develop energetically and spiritually and make my inner aura flourish and find peace and meaning in life

Wow, you are such a poet...unfortunately, I can not really help you with that one. Some things need to be developed individually.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Wow, you are such a poet...unfortunately, I can not really help you with that one. Some things need to be developed individually.
i bet u are social awkward and live in rent and eat canned food because you are 2 poor to afford fresh food and u preach in online game u are worthy of pity boy 30+ and being this level of introvert

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Boohoo I take trolls seriously, since that is not my fault I will blame it on other peoples intelligence.