Epic Perfect World

Artifex~They need to make more alliances

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Lovely video Noki, awesome music selection indeed. This pk was tons of fun, I know not all the enemy guilds are allied but this pk felt a little like Artifex vs Server. Weekend pk always so entertaining. Keep it up!!!

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Lovely video Noki, awesome music selection indeed. This pk was tons of fun, I know not all the enemy guilds are allied but this pk felt a little like Artifex vs Server. Weekend pk always so entertaining. Keep it up!!!
is always artifex vs the sv :(

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
More fun that way.
Good video of good pk.  :normal-42:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
More fun that way.
Good video of good pk.  :normal-42:
easy pk cuz pedro carry with 9 eps in pt

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
still too easy

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Good video & pk  :normal-25:
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline SGJinx

• Characters: SGJinx
  • Faction: ღArtifexღ
Good Video :3 a muffin for u xD

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Good Video :3 a muffin for u xD

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well i don't know much because i've not been very active , i was like 10 minutes in that PK and left , i know you guys , some of you cannot just take some comments and things like that , but i know some of you do. So , i know if  you think about it and be honest with me , GoodGame and Xpendable are working together there as an alliance , but they are not ally at all , They lose alot of time tabbing Xpendable ppl or GoodGame ones instead of targetting Artifex , as we all know Artifex has alot of players able to PvP ( I know the server time that both factions pk etc... ) But still , you have big numbers... probabbly one of the reasons they help each other to take you guys down.. don't just stay there saying that Xpendable sucks or GoodGame does, they don't , those who were on server know exactly Xpendable still managed to take hangover / Salamnir and Artifex down at the beginning.. they are not bad as some of you keep spamming WC and Forum with comments. And please don't  say im ''asslicking them... that's just old...'' but meh i guess that's what people enjoy in a game , things that gives them challenge and improve etc to beat others. Good Video Noki as always boo , love you sexy face c: ^-^  :-X

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I am the best, there's no doubt in th at, everybody else is just a wanna be and a poser
Pedja black boy working hard to hold wall of unknowns to protect family, stay strong
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
No one takes down Salami  :normal-5:
I was targetting Pedja  :normal-4:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
No one takes down Salami  :normal-5:
I was targetting Pedja  :normal-4:

My team took down salmarnir :(
Last Edit: Oct 13, 2014, 07:23 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
My team took down salamnir :(
It was Salmarnir.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden