Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should one Nation War be held at a different time?

Yes, because I live in a different time zone that makes it difficult to attend.
4 (13.8%)
Yes, because I think it's a good idea.
4 (13.8%)
No, because I live in a time zone that suits the current Nation Wars.
4 (13.8%)
No, because it's a bad idea.
3 (10.3%)
Just no, deal with it.
14 (48.3%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Nation Wars time shift [Lock pls]

I'm unsure if it's ever been brought up before, I didn't see any other threads/know anyone else's opinions on this.

I'm not sure about anyone else but I know for a fact that I've never made it to a single Nation War on time, due to the fact they're early morning for me. My time zone is stupid, and I miss out on a lot of things because of it.  I don't even know if it's possible to change it, if it isn't just disregard this entirely.

I propose that maybe one Nation War be held earlier, and the other held at the regular time.

There are after all, two Nation Wars that plenty of people are stooging rewards on with their alts while some of us are getting a fat bunch of nothing.

I've added a poll, as well. Hit me with your thoughts.
Last Edit: Oct 13, 2014, 02:09 pm by Stiles
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
A lot of people miss a lot of things because of their time zone/schedule. Right now, the NW time along with other events are held according to convenience for the majority; ie: Europeans. It's a good idea for some people but the majority will be inconvenienced.

Also I'm not sure if this is possible without shifting the time on the whole server. If that is the case, other major weekly events such as Ares, TW, etc, will also have to change.

I understand that these times are an inconvenience for many and honestly, I wish that there was some profitable event I could do when I can play (3am to 8am GMT), but the majority has to be considered in this case.

Offline T

• have u ever
  • ever felt like this
  • Characters: Infinitard
If it can't be changed it can't be changed but I don't see any harm in changing the time for one of them. Europe isn't going to be going without, but the rest of the server will get a shot at the same benefits Europe does once a week. I understand serving the majority when you have to make a difficult decision (if NW was only once a week, for example), but why should one group of people get everything and another get nothing when there's enough to share? That's some 1% thinking.
A compilation of all the threads. You can check the Guide to Suggestions.

Ty Steroids, sir. I'll broaden my search terms next time I check if a topic is posted bc I didn't see any of these lol.

Thanks for the info :)

GM can lock.

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
A compilation of all the threads. You can check the Guide to Suggestions.
Omg someone read my guide.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

bvanharjr

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
the suggestion of changing 1 of nw times and shift it 1-2hours earlier seems good.
in that time more ppl will be able to join it, and since there's 2 nw, it seems fair.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Hess

+1 for moving the time to 1-2 hour before or after the current time.
Desire. Discipline. Dedication.

Offline Kia

Changing Nation Wars timeset isn't possible without changing the server time which Agatio clearly said no to.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Changing Nation Wars timeset isn't possible without changing the server time which Agatio clearly said no to.

Thankfully. NW times work perfectly for me.  :rolleyes:
+1 for moving the time to 1-2 hour before or after the current time.

the suggestion of changing 1 of nw times and shift it 1-2hours earlier seems good.
in that time more ppl will be able to join it, and since there's 2 nw, it seems fair.

This issue has already been settled with Steroids' answer, thank you.

Siggy Credit ♥