Epic Perfect World

No Nation Wars Reward

Offline FoxHuntress

• Fox
  • Characters: FoxHuntress
  • Faction: Wiccan
I am no beginner to nation wars, i always make sure by checking "battle time" in some wars to make sure i had the 5 mins to receive tokens at the end but i didn't receive a reward. i will attach SS to show no reward from mail and high enough credits. Can somebody help or explain why i get no supply tokens please. thanks in adavance

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
its because u just go to the land and leave it  ^-^ u aren't smarter than the game lol

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Kia

Multiclient Nation War on alt in 110 gear.  ???

For the record: The server checks if you were fighting or not. You dont fight = you don't deserve a reward.

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
Trying to alt farm Nw? no wonder the nations are never balanced out with u alt farmers going in and afking on land :<

Offline FoxHuntress

• Fox
Trying to alt farm Nw? no wonder the nations are never balanced out with u alt farmers going in and afking on land :<

- yes my cleric is an alt but not once did i go afk during the two hours of nws so don't accuse me of doing such a thing -.-
its because u just go to the land and leave it  ^-^ u aren't smarter than the game lol
-Yes i jump around alot into wars that i can, i do get more Points from jumping then i do fighting but there are wars were i cant jump out and must fight in, they are which i build up more then 5 mins worth of battle time in each war. Im not trying to "be smarter then the game", im not exploiting a hack or a cheat. i am doing what i find gets me more credits by following the rules
Multiclient Nation War on alt in 110 gear.  ???

For the record: The server checks if you were fighting or not. You dont fight = you don't deserve a reward.
-The server meaning GMs correct? And as i said early, i did not go afk on my alt toon during nationwars, i jump around alot to get credits but i fight in battles just like everybody else does who got there rewards. i worked hard today during nation wars, i think i deserve the reward

I will message a GM to find out more info, thanks for the replys

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
correct me if i am wrong but... doesnt multiclienting in NW result in a ban? o.O
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline FoxHuntress

• Fox
If it does i didn't know, i will look the rules to find out, thanks for making me aware of it

edit- Yes it is bannable, i will discuss the rest of this issue with a gm
Last Edit: Oct 13, 2014, 01:37 am by FoxHuntress

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
There's no way a Lv145 toon with that kind of gear can get 36k credits without (attempting) some sort game exploitation. One of such exploitations is jumping around maps, which will result in you getting no rewards.

For you to acquire a reward, you need to fulfill a certain amount of actual contribution. Actual contribution consists of the amount of kills, amount of damage taken, amount of nation-mates healed, amount of flag carries, amongst other specific things that you attain. 'Wins' will get you the credits, but not the contribution needed to acquire a reward.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
8.3.  Multi-clienting is allowed. However there are some exceptions. You may not multi-client in following events:     
Territorial Wars. (Rule concerns multi-clienting in one or more TWs at the same time)
Nation Wars
Chariots Event in Sunset Valley
Celestial Tigers
City of Abominations
Snake Isle Racing
Daily Rancor Events
Halloween / Snowmen events

Closing topic. Will discuss with other GMs.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.