Epic Perfect World

Hardest Class

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I have died with the high amount of stupidity in this thread.

On topic.

I think wr its the hardest class to play at anything. If you can't lock and tank, you are useless.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I have died with the high amount of stupidity in this thread.

On topic.

I think wr its the hardest class to play at anything. If you can't lock and tank, you are useless.

+1  brazil smart girl  this thread gived me eye cancer :c

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
Well Sage mage is still "viable" if you go full magic stat with attack level weapon and turn aoe beast, still not sure if it competes vs psys in terms of damage, maybe exploit that m attack boost skill ? idk...not really a mage person
still psy is a better nuker and got higher dmg, just the chance of crit is higher with sage wiz.
the magic attack boost skill need 1spark to cast and need to use wellspring quaff 1spark before it oso, and the aoe skills need 2spark, psy got a easier job aoeing. (attack vodoo + attack weap will deal more dmg)
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Eviction, it's not as easy as you think it is lol....

Yeah, it actually is. I had never played a WR in my entire life until I came to this server, and within a week or two of just messing around (Not even mass PK, mind you) I steamroll 95% of the competition that doesn't have better (donation tier) stats than me on my wr.

WR's 1v1's : Stun ... Aps Aps Aps > Stun ...HF... APS APS APS > Stun APS dead

wao much skill many variable

For good measure lets throw in an occult ice. wao such godo

As for the people who say that Seeker takes skill I legitly cried loling. Get a GoF R8 Wep, R8 Set, Metal combo, GoF hit. 1 shot anyone. such hard class man

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Yeah, it actually is. I had never played a WR in my entire life until I came to this server, and within a week or two of just messing around (Not even mass PK, mind you) I steamroll 95% of the competition that doesn't have better (donation tier) stats than me on my wr.

As for the people who say that Seeker takes skill I legitly cried loling. Get a GoF R8 Wep, R8 Set, Metal combo, GoF hit. 1 shot anyone. such hard class man

I contracted every disease known to man upon reading this post

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

i feel like i'm dead

Offline Meow85

• Old Player

So which one are you: a retard or a troll?

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex

omg this answer.... god help you.

Anyway on topic, i think hardest 1vs1 class is wiz, easiest is sin. As for the mass ea 1#

На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
me too we will have very very expansive medical bills

Offline MadWhiteRabbit

• Desserthoes for president
  • Faction: Ducks
Easiest in mass is seeker , dont even need squad just run about and faceroll on skills youll kill something and survive if you know how to read minimap

infernchidhu

Same feeling l0l

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
for me all classes easy  :police:

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

Nice logic.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
me too we will have very very expansive medical bills

Was never more glad to live in Canada after reading that.

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Funniest thread I read in my whole life.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer