Epic Perfect World

Pw2 Upcomming Things.

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Retail gear is totally unrelated and irrelevant to epic perfect world and current r8r is not going to be replaced. There is many important reasons for that and I don't think that I even have to list them.

Honestly, IMO, just not having R9 took care of any balance issues on this server.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline durin

Just FYI according to some PW scene dev. - some p.servers already have 1.5.2 files so its matter of time till we see an server with them. We'll have p.server with 1.5.2 and new classes before PWI.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Vegas

Just FYI according to some PW scene dev. - some p.servers already have 1.5.2 files so its matter of time till we see an server with them. We'll have p.server with 1.5.2 and new classes before PWI.

LOL this is just sad, can't wait tho  :police:

Offline Toshiro

• Geekasaurus
  • IF you dont like me, piss off.
  • Characters: Griffith

Unless there is someone that wants to go in and translate all the files related to the new content, which I doubt since most devs and stuff dont get hardly any compensation out of it, then I seriously doubt there is an ENGLISH pserv with the files. And, even if they do have them, they will be buggy, they will be incomplete, and because of the translation issues, Its going to be AFTER PWI gets this update before any English pservs get it. And, even then, that will take a while. It usually does take a month or so before any pservs get new updates and get them implemented from PWI. IJS.

Offline durin

Unless there is someone that wants to go in and translate all the files related to the new content, which I doubt since most devs and stuff dont get hardly any compensation out of it, then I seriously doubt there is an ENGLISH pserv with the files. And, even if they do have them, they will be buggy, they will be incomplete, and because of the translation issues, Its going to be AFTER PWI gets this update before any English pservs get it. And, even then, that will take a while. It usually does take a month or so before any pservs get new updates and get them implemented from PWI. IJS.

Files were acquired by russian pserver owners and theyre being sold as we speak (the info is coming from Bash). Trust me, things well be translated so fast cuz there lots of money to be made outta those files.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

Offline Toshiro

• Geekasaurus
  • IF you dont like me, piss off.
  • Characters: Griffith
Files were acquired by russian pserver owners and theyre being sold as we speak (the info is coming from Bash). Trust me, things well be translated so fast cuz there lots of money to be made outta those files.

That may be true, BUT, I seriously doubt that there will be a completely translated to English set of files ready any time soon. TBH, do you really think that Aga will implement something that isn't completely translated? I am NOT saying that there won't be someone who translates it. What I am saying is that I seriously doubt that there will be a COMPLETE English translation for some time to come. Again, I know that there will be a set of files that have been translated. I ain't saying that there wont. And I agree that there will be money made off of those files. BUT, what I am saying is that the translations will be missing some stuff, some won't be translated correctly, ect... Ive seen this too many times before. People that run servers get files for things that haven't even come out on PWI yet and they try to implement them and find that translations are not complete, and are not correct. IF you can find any server that does this set of files completely and correctly, I will retract my statement and apologize.

EDIT: Also, If Aga gets these files and has them correctly and completely translated before PWI gets the xpac then I shall also retract my statement and apologize.
Last Edit: Oct 24, 2014, 05:31 pm by Toshiro