Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
The New Pw2 Has done this.
R8RR
R8 gets 4 stats Now.
Atk and def lv max 50.Biggest atk/def stat went from 25 max to 30 + a 4th stat.
 (so its like
 30 atk lv
 5 atk lv
 5 atk lv
 5 atk lv
 5 atk lv)

So x5 Def/Atk can get 50 atk or def lv.

And all r8 Stats like Base chances from now.(lets say Mp had a 10% chance Now it would be 16%.Thats just to show Example) Have a higher chan to happen.

This new R8 is Seperate from our Rank 8 Recast.
So its an Entirely new gear set Rank 8 Recast Recast.
Though the 4th stat isnt 100%  Confirmed.
My Question is what do you guys think about this.If this was implemented how can it fixed to Fit Epw Standards.Should it be added at all Or should it be the max endgame for Epic.Maybe Make it no int or like 2x chan max so that if for example a aps sin will have to use r8 to reach 3.33 but not have dmg of r8rr.And Since R8RR is Stronger with its int removed u wont have an Aps r8rr problem.

The Point of this is that if this r8rr was implemented u should for example max the max chan for 1 gear be like -8 and Make it stronger than reg r8r by a little so that people want to have high aps or -9 on all gear would have to use r8r and that way can eliminate the Opness of 4x stats not entirely but to some extent balance it.Theres always that chance of not implementing r8rr at all.

THIS IS NOT A ADD R8RR OR DONT ADD IT THREAD.THIS A DISCUSSION THREAD.ANYTHING NON RELATED WILL BE MODERATED. :normal-1:

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Err wait, you saying Atk and def lvl are CAPPED to 30? Or this is the most of the bonus you can get from recasting?

Not a big deal for PWI, since almost everyone runs around with R9RR anyway, I think people really forgot what R8 is.

R8RR sounds good for us though.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
it's not even "upcoming" yet why discuss ???

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
Err wait, you saying Atk and def lvl are CAPPED to 30? Or this is the most of the bonus you can get from recasting?

Not a big deal for PWI, since almost everyone runs around with R9RR anyway, I think people really forgot what R8 is.

R8RR sounds good for us though.
Fixed

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
The New Pw2 Has done this.
R8RR
R8 gets 4 stats Now.
Atk and def lv max 50.Biggest atk/def stat went from 25 max to 30 + a 4th stat.
 (so its like
 30 atk lv
 5 atk lv
 5 atk lv
 5 atk lv
 5 atk lv)

So x5 Def/Atk can get 50 atk or def lv.

And all r8 Stats like Base chances from now.(lets say Mp had a 10% chance Now it would be 16%.Thats just to show Example) Have a higher chan to happen.

This new R8 is Seperate from our Rank 8 Recast.
So its an Entirely new gear set Rank 8 Recast Recast.
Though the 4th stat isnt 100%  Confirmed.
My Question is what do you guys think about this.If this was implemented how can it fixed to Fit Epw Standards.Should it be added at all Or should it be the max endgame for Epic.Maybe Make it no int or like 2x chan max so that if for example a aps sin will have to use r8 to reach 3.33 but not have dmg of r8rr.And Since R8RR is Stronger with its int removed u wont have an Aps r8rr problem.

The Point of this is that if this r8rr was implemented u should for example max the max chan for 1 gear be like -8 and Make it stronger than reg r8r by a little so that people want to have high aps or -9 on all gear would have to use r8r and that way can eliminate the Opness of 4x stats not entirely but to some extent balance it.Theres always that chance of not implementing r8rr at all.

THIS IS NOT A ADD R8RR OR DONT ADD IT THREAD.THIS A DISCUSSION THREAD.ANYTHING NON RELATED WILL BE MODERATED. :normal-1:
so what i understand from this is that u want all the aps classes and mag classes to be nerfed apart from seeker

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
so what i understand from this is that u want all the aps classes and mag classes to be nerfed apart from seeker
What i meant was that for some r8rr stats to be nerfed to balance the server if it came out.How do this pretain to seekers...
Wrs dont aps with r8.
Mag classes with 10%+ chan on each gear.
Sins with 4.00 to 5.00 aps.
Would be too much.
So leaving aps with r8r and reduce chan on r8rr to accommodate for the 4th stat.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Retail gear is totally unrelated and irrelevant to epic perfect world and current r8r is not going to be replaced. There is many important reasons for that and I don't think that I even have to list them.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
What i meant was that for some r8rr stats to be nerfed to balance the server if it came out.How do this pretain to seekers...
Wrs dont aps with r8.
Mag classes with 10%+ chan on each gear.
Sins with 4.00 to 5.00 aps.
Would be too much.
So leaving aps with r8r and reduce chan on r8rr to accommodate for the 4th stat.
so just nerf all classes and let all the extra attack levels for seekers to 3 spark combo 1 hit amirite bro

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
amirite bro
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
there a is a rumor that says that mystic will be allowed to do AS when they holy path :o

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
No1 cares sir, just wait till it comes out and probably gms gonna see what they can do to keep game in balance.  :normal-18:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
No1 cares sir, just wait till it comes out and probably gms gonna see what they can do to keep game in balance.  :normal-18:

what is balance LOL

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
This isn't even relevant to our server tbh, doubt the current gear will even be replaced.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Yeah, Aga pretty much said no already.  People bitch about balance as it is.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)