Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
gm add more players for pvp

Zirkon

only thing that should be added is new helm i guess

yeh Helm needs an improvement

Offline sakurabak

ofc no lol
you dont want 5.0 base sins or even more instant casting classes.

Obviously stats like intervals would have to be adjusted...
But i am up for more chanelling, more dex, whatever.
40 more dex makes no difference
YOU COULD ALSO ADD DEF-ATT LVL STAT; WOULD BE COOL:
Last Edit: Oct 11, 2014, 01:33 pm by sakurabak

Offline sakurabak

You realize getting 4th stats on r8 makes EVERYONE'S gears useless?
Imagine all the people with 2x chan or even 3x chan having to reforge for same stats, because I doubt they'd want less.
Not only that but also 3x int wrists, 2x int tops.
Would make whole server (except you, ofc) rage.
Sorry but at least me if not other half of server doesn't have enough time and money to reforge for same stats, which sadly 4th stat would end up making a big difference if ppl won't get it.
Leave r8 as it is.

Yes, I can imagine people with 2-3x chanell having to reforge (i am one of those people).
With 4 stats, it would be easier to get more chanell reduce, you could just put a cap on intervals or whatever (to finally nerf or adjust the op sins).

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
so u are saying that aga should start modifying sh1t just so we can have same thing as now, but 4 stats so ppl can actually get defence and damage in same time, ye, about right ! : D
Yay balance

Offline sakurabak

The problem I am having with current r8- if you are not very lucky, you can't have good stats, you can spend your lifetime trying..like i can't go above 93- chanelling without huge luck (or  some sins can#t get 3x interval). Getting 93- chanelling (which is necessary to be able t ocompete with others) on other class is a huge pain and it takes very long time...
Hey, i want some fun here.. this is a private server, i want to play more then 1 class....

Zirkon

Yes, I can imagine people with 2-3x chanell having to reforge (i am one of those people).
With 4 stats, it would be easier to get more chanell reduce, you could just put a cap on intervals or whatever (to finally nerf or adjust the op sins).

bro just a moment think about what ur asking, its not the sins insta cast mages/barbs/bms every class is gotta be nerfed if this happens.. its just a waste of time and a effort , im sorry

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
The problem I am having with current r8- if you are not very lucky, you can't have good stats, you can spend your lifetime trying..like i can't go above 93- chanelling without huge luck (or  some sins can#t get 3x interval). Getting 93- chanelling (which is necessary to be able t ocompete with others) on other class is a huge pain and it takes very long time...
Hey, i want some fun here.. this is a private server, i want to play more then 1 class....
4 stats wont help you with taht LOL.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
yea... i do have to agree here... i have been trying with meekoh for about ehh 2 months and just finally got some decent stats on my pants... but i still have 3 more to go. on bandit i gave up after 6 months of nothing. it became like no fun at all. i mean i am not looking for a hand out, i would just like to not feel like im wasting all my time farming on different toons just to get the one i want to have the end game goals. (i refuse to put any ec into it as i have done it in the past and i got no where in a hurry) tbh my dragon gear gives me more magic attack then r8. so right now i have a mix for chan and higher magic.

as far as helm goes im stumped as to why the dragon magic helm doesnt have some sort of channel lol
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline BriEsT

• Don
4 stats wont help you with taht LOL.

It might make it more difficult LOL .

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
really more gears for waste time ?!?!?!?! '_'   ...............

Offline sakurabak

yea... i do have to agree here... i have been trying with meekoh for about ehh 2 months and just finally got some decent stats on my pants... but i still have 3 more to go. on bandit i gave up after 6 months of nothing. it became like no fun at all. i mean i am not looking for a hand out, i would just like to not feel like im wasting all my time farming on different toons just to get the one i want to have the end game goals. (i refuse to put any ec into it as i have done it in the past and i got no where in a hurry) tbh my dragon gear gives me more magic attack then r8. so right now i have a mix for chan and higher magic.
as far as helm goes im stumped as to why the dragon magic helm doesnt
have some sort of channel lol

This is exactly my point...
Donation won't even help you with good r8 stats... the only thing that helps is luck and a lot time spent farming..
People complaining about not much pvp... there you have it... you can't pvp without 1 year of pve:)
Let's be honest... since new horizon (and long before that) not much has been done to improve the gameplay.
For people that already have some good r8 stats.. there is not much to do.
For people that are new there is also not much to do, except  farm ...
Let's make it a little bit more player-friendly and fun-oriented?
it is worth motivating players from time to time with new stuff... even a good server gets boring after a while...