Epic Perfect World

Veno's r8.

Offline sakurabak

I was always wondering, why does  veno's r8 weapon have such low m. attack compared to dragon weapons? It does not seem very fair to me, it makes  r8 weapons only half as useful as they  normally should be...

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
It's semi physical.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

Offline sakurabak

It's semi physical.

it is not.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
WF needs more damage :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
hm, idk, maybe ask for more immune to damage skills and maybe some...hm.... brain
also, only thing that kills wf easily atm is 3.33 sin OUTSIDE of arena/tw/places where bramble works...
beside that, wf is fine o.o

Offline sakurabak

I was always wondering why you have less brain power compared to others  :rolleyes:

You could be paid for the way you are commenting. Let me give you example of Russian trolls (is a common knowledge)getting paid quite well for makign such statements all around net:)

infernchidhu

Nerf demon wf's please and pets  ;D ;D ;D

Offline sakurabak

WF needs more damage :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
hm, idk, maybe ask for more immune to damage skills and maybe some...hm.... brain
also, only thing that kills wf easily atm is 3.33 sin OUTSIDE of arena/tw/places where bramble works...
beside that, wf is fine o.o

I am not talking about higher dmg, but about r8 basic damage having equal m.damage compared to dragon weapon (which is the case for other classes). Veno's attack level weapon is weak, veno also deals very low damage with defense lvl weapon or with purify weapon. i am not talking about 1k damage but about a huge  amount of damage, like 8k or so.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
tbh i do prefer my southern sorrow (one for the chan it gives me and the magic attack) but also will switch to my r8 weap only if i need my def lvls.
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
That's like, 100 m.atk extra  :normal-18:
Not big lose if you get an 3x atk wep with mag  :normal-25:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
its because on rank 8 wep you can get attack lvl def lvl and purify which u cant get on dragon and wat would be so op if it had more magic attack then it has now

Offline sakurabak

its because on rank 8 wep you can get attack lvl def lvl and purify which u cant get on dragon and wat would be so op if it had more magic attack then it has now

Actually, other classes have same average m.att compared to dragon weapon, all except venos:)..that is exactly my point.
Mystics, cleric,s bms, whatever else can 1-shoot veno's pet... this isn't op:)
Veno without a pet is a joke...especially with current r8 weapons.
Even with your archers, you can just spam wood immune on genie, a veno can't spam physical immune skill. I die 3 secs with my 93 def lvls from good archers in fox form, if not careful...

Vegas

Actually, other classes have same average m.att compared to dragon weapon, all except venos:)..that is exactly my point.
Mystics, cleric,s bms, whatever else can 1-shoot veno's pet... this isn't op:)
Veno without a pet is a joke...especially with current r8 weapons.
Even with your archers, you can just spam wood immune on genie, a veno can't spam physical immune skill. I die 3 secs with my 93 def lvls from good archers in fox form, if not careful...

WF is the best caster class

Offline sakurabak

WF is the best caster class

I like oranges.