Epic Perfect World

Cant Extract Game Files

Offline rotemx

• Beginner
Hello,
I have downaloded the game from the torrent link, and after downloading the game files (not the torrect link itself), when trying to extract the files I get an error massage says: "Unexpected end of archieve".
I have never had any problems with extracting zip and rar files so I have no idea what went wrong.
I have tried to redownload the game (also from the torrent link) and again having the same issue.
Please help me solve it because I really want to play this server, Thanks.

Offline nkv1

I am a player just like you, had no problems with the torrent.
Problem is that one of the zip files have been corrupted during the download
Make sure to verify zips
[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]

Offline nkv1

After downloading, make sure that you have installed 7-zip. Select all files, and unpack them to desired place.
use 7-zip program for unziping as said on download page.
[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
When it comes to the torrent download the files are not exactly Zip files as they are actually .001 files and need to be combined in order to become a Zip file which then can be extracted. 7zip and winrar should be able combine them.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline rotemx

• Beginner
Lol I never read the instructions "cause how hard can it be?"
Turns out pretty hard :P
Thanks you very much guys now I can play =]