Epic Perfect World

Rebirth

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Rebirth is 1 of the dumbest things in pwi ^^ Especialy its taing a lot time. Its just adding more points in stats + ur able to run onstances that u can run in epic already. I think there is enough pve at this server, no need to lvl up again. If u want - go make 2 chars and lvl them to 150, it will be still 100x faster than in pwi ^^
.                                                                                                     

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
My mom-in-law played PWI for a bit after the rebirth system was introduced and she rebirthed her main (which was...cleric).

She quickly regretted it.  There are some classes that I have zero desire to level again.  Soooo nope.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Rebirth is 1 of the dumbest things in pwi ^^ Especialy its taing a lot time. Its just adding more points in stats + ur able to run onstances that u can run in epic already. I think there is enough pve at this server, no need to lvl up again. If u want - go make 2 chars and lvl them to 150, it will be still 100x faster than in pwi ^^
L3L, u think nowadays PWIers PVE, lel funny joke i tell u the truth ma fren ;333:
they do this   Click rebirth>are u sure?>yes>click PayPal>click donate 50000$>thanks for donation!>click oracles or LVL scrolls>go sleep and let bot oracling or put autoclicker on scrolls>wake up>find toon 105 already rebirthed :)) :)) :))

n i do know u play PWI also, thats why uno im right  :police: :police:  :-*

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

• Characters: Abolisher; Go_Rage_Quit; NoPanties; Yourmomsbox
  • Faction: Outcasts; Overseers
there are some things i liked about the rebirth patch in pwi, like the changes to the faction roster (see the last time a player was online) BUT the rebirth idea is one of the reasons why i came here, as well as many others.