Epic Perfect World

Rebirth

Offline Kaito ⚡

• Gray Jedi
  • Characters: Kaito
  • Faction: Still deciding.
Hello there.
So, as I was reading the New Horizons Guide here on the forums, I found the reason for not adding Rebirth to EPW:

"Rebirth has been disabled, as it would be game breaking if it was introduced. Each rebirth gives 76 stat points and that would be 152 more points in total, making gap between new and "fully trained" characters way too big."

But what if it was not 76 stat points per each rebirth?
Same way Epic has managed to balance and modify so many other things to make the game more fair, the amount of stats that each rebirth will add to the character could also be changed, in this case, reduced.
I was thinking maybe +15 for the first Rebirth, and +20 for the second. Or even +15 for both. Something like that.

And then some people will go straight ahead and say: That won't make much of a diference. Let me answer while the question is still in your brain: Yes, it will make a diference, just not a colossal one like it does on the official servers. Besically, that would be the difference between someone with good engraves, and someone with bad engraves: not something that makes you useless if you don't have it, but can be achieved by all.

But to be completely honest, the main reason I'm asking this for is because I'd like to have this experience, since I don't play official servers for years, as I'm sure many of you (pretty sure over 70% of you) also don't, so would be nice to see this feature on the server we actually enjoy playing. The trick is just put it in a way that won't mess up anything, because let's face it guys: It is not that hard to level up.

I'm counting on many of you to think the same way I do. But if you don't, let's talk about it here as civilized people.

P.S: I'm sorry if there's already a topic about it somewhere. I couldn't find it.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Just go make a new toon, no dev has time to modify hard coded shit just because u are bored and wanna experience pwi type gameplay.... Go level up a toon from scratch 2 times and consider u rebirthed.

Offline Kaito ⚡

• Gray Jedi
  • Characters: Kaito
  • Faction: Still deciding.
Just go make a new toon, no dev has time to modify hard coded **** just because u are bored and wanna experience pwi type gameplay.... Go level up a toon from scratch 2 times and consider u rebirthed.

1 - I am not bored.
2 - This is a suggestion topic, we are here to debate ideas, why be so hateful about it?
3 - If you don't have anything productive to say, don't crap all over other people's ideas. I asked people to be civilized here.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I don't see the point

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
maybe later when theres nothing really new to add, but atm we're fine we dont need more pve, just my opinion  ^-^

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
I don't see the point
Pointless.

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Ain't nobody got time to re-lvl 2 times if you want to experience rebirth go find a private retail server and knock yourself out  :normal-18:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Rebirth has 2 huge downsides:
- it adds 152 stat points which would be game breaking (and no, there's no way to change it)
- you have to re-level which would be really big annoyance overall. The leveling system is fine as it is and rebirth is not needed at all.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Rebirth has 2 huge downsides:
- it adds 152 stat points which would be game breaking (and no, there's no way to change it)
- you have to re-level which would be really big annoyance overall. The leveling system is fine as it is and rebirth is not needed at all.
The Link avatar was better.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Its not fun to level as ep you know...

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

OMG TRUTH.  Did one PV on my cleric, was like *** this, and did Morai Crazy Stone instead.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

slow running speed, slow channeling, only 3 aoes, two of which cost 1-2 sparks and have long CD...

:normal-22:

bvanharjr

OMG TRUTH.  Did one PV on my cleric, was like **** this, and did Morai Crazy Stone instead.

I LS/SLS'd my EP.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I miss easy GV. That's where I leveled my EP. BB and AFK.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Swink

lol? Dumb, go play pwi if you want to lvl up twice.