Epic Perfect World

Psychic buffing glitch

Offline _

When I enter or leave an instance on my psychic, my buffs (soul of silence and vengeance), are on cool down for like 2 min. after the buffs have already worn off... This happens in arena, nation wars, morai, night scream, etc. Fix this please.
Last Edit: Oct 13, 2017, 03:31 pm by Clate

bvanharjr

Not a glitch, this is intended.

Offline _

Not intended... every time I change instances I have to fight for some time without SOV and SOS
Last Edit: Oct 13, 2017, 03:29 pm by Clate

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

If this is truly intended, its probably one of the dumbest things I've ever read.  :shocked:

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
what is the purpose if its intended?

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Well, for nw just go in without buffs, move to some land, buff up and then go fight. Tempiral fix but yeah.

Offline SealBreaker

• If you need Help, just send me a message :)
  • Characters: SealBreaker
O.O Im a psy, and this has never happened to me o:
I hate this, every time. I usually go white voodoo and sit back for a few until I can rebuff, but it's annoying if it is intended. I don't see what kind of purpose it serves, and I never had this issue with the skills on PWI, or any other server. But psy isn't my main, so I don't complain about it too much. Just sit back and wait it out.  :-X
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Goldengate

I hate this, every time. I usually go white voodoo and sit back for a few until I can rebuff, but it's annoying if it is intended. I don't see what kind of purpose it serves, and I never had this issue with the skills on PWI, or any other server. But psy isn't my main, so I don't complain about it too much. Just sit back and wait it out.  :-X
They're just like invigorate... They go off when switching instances...

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
This happens because everytime u teleport u have to pass between the Tideborn singularity where Mentalista steal some of your Soul buff effect and then u are redirected to the main map, this happens really fast, so u cant see.

My damage log collection NEW
They're just like invigorate... They go off when switching instances...

It's not between instances. I mean I can be in a battle for 4-5 minutes when my buff goes off, and still have to wait for the skill cd to finish. Also, no, they don't end when you switch instances, so I'm not sure where you got that. o.o They last the entire period, even if you log out of game and back in.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline _

It's not between instances. I mean I can be in a battle for 4-5 minutes when my buff goes off, and still have to wait for the skill cd to finish. Also, no, they don't end when you switch instances, so I'm not sure where you got that. o.o They last the entire period, even if you log out of game and back in.
^Yep this exactly 

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
it was intended to make the class shttier ajaja