Epic Perfect World

Mystics; Overpowered, or Overrated?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
He mad he died to Subzeroo playing all gear toon LMFAO. DIE TO 1 HOUR SIN LOOOOOOOOL.

you know that he is bad when a asian gringo plays a Argentino madorona messi sin and he gets 1 hit LOLOLOLOL xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Yeah bro u did, in Silver Pool, when i was using my full chan gear and camping Blacko Voodoo as always, where im supposed to drop to Elimination like your frend 123 noki, i remember that.

I think after one hour of sin I became factor. Making sin of Alee look golden yes no?

Jk his skillbar is easy (he taught me) :(

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I think after one hour of sin I became factor. Making sin of Alee look golden yes no?

Jk his skillbar is easy (he taught me) :(

kid i think u are better than maxy areashi marko and roberta playing sin

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
No one kill me with elimination, but i saw many being hierobuged with auto-attack aka F1. DPH sin is fine.APS is broken.

but now about the topic.

Mystics are broken, because of spamable F1+F2, no skill that can 1 shot and cost no chi should be able to be spamed in that frequency of 2 seconds!!!

But nothing gonna happens, and i dont even bother anymore about 1v1s while i got parkison and im playing really bad in 1v1s, so now i just camp mass PK, and in mass i cant notice mystics or aps sins.
Thats because you spend 90% of the time respawning or in sz

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
In my opinion, overrated. Just that like any other class, given the right years (insta cast) can fck almost anyone. I also think wf is way more overpowered but take away their stupid pets, revert everything back to good ol' one shot night owl and half of the server's wfs will quit for sure.

But also people are just taking it way too high, not only mystics take no skill to play, where are you leaving psychics, wfs with the new pet system, 3spark occult assassin, insta cast ea? Those classes don't really seem to take much skill either. I've played wf and the last class I played was mystic; I survived + killed way better on wf and considering I'm bad as fk in this game, that should tell you a lot...also played psychic and also did way better than on mystic.

Imo just, as Woda says, mystic takes time to get used to, and their combos are pretty much predictable; you gotta time them right so they won't end up being a waste of chi + genie energy. What kills a mystic? CC. That's why classes like GOOD WRs, Sins and wfs with nova+lucky scarab+pets stuns, don't really have a hard time killing average mystics. Classes such as Wizard, EA and Psychics can't really expect much.

But then again, any class when played right and given the right gearset, can kill anyone, even mystics.
If you are a lowborn your opinion matters not.
Read. WF and mystic the 2 classes that require the least skill, sin and psy come runner up
Last Edit: Oct 09, 2014, 08:27 am by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Read. WF and mystic the 2 classes that require the least skill, sin and psy come runner up

And you are good and that is not bad

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
mystic op please nerf gm  :-\ :rolleyes: >:( :-X :-\ :'( :'( ??? :shocked:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Thats because you spend 90% of the time respawning or in sz

Lies, dont rage.Im the only psy who camp Black Voodoo outsz and who support sins poping-up.U are vermillion the unknow.

you know that he is bad when a asian gringo plays a Argentino madorona messi sin and he gets 1 hit LOLOLOLOL xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Im better than u Argentina.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Lies, dont rage.Im the only psy who camp Black Voodoo outsz and who support sins poping-up.U are vermillion the unknow.

Im better than u Argentina.

Im the only psy who camp Black Voodoo outsz

Im the only psy who camp Black Voodoo outsz

Cynix does too.  As does many other psychics.  And his/their survivability is better than yours.

Anyways, I'm probably a "non-factor" in many others' eyes, but for (almost) everything, there is a counter.  Absorb Soul? That's countered by Evil Ward.  With that piece of knowledge (and quick reaction time), a mystic becomes easier.  A stun lock is usually a mystic's doom.  Their anti-stun has a (iirc) 30-second cooldown.  And only lasts 6 (9 if sage).  If they want to pop a vac powder or another apoth anti-stun, then they can't use that for another 2.  So there's that.

Non-sequitur: Know what else Evil Ward counters? Heaven's Flame. :P

Anyways, as much as I like playing mystic, it does get a little boring at times.  In that regard, they are overrated.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
Like any other class, everything depends on your cultivation and how you build the gear.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Cynix does too.  As does many other psychics.  And his/their survivability is better than yours.

Anyways, I'm probably a "non-factor" in many others' eyes, but for (almost) everything, there is a counter.  Absorb Soul? That's countered by Evil Ward.  With that piece of knowledge (and quick reaction time), a mystic becomes easier.  A stun lock is usually a mystic's doom.  Their anti-stun has a (iirc) 30-second cooldown.  And only lasts 6 (9 if sage).  If they want to pop a vac powder or another apoth anti-stun, then they can't use that for another 2.  So there's that.

Non-sequitur: Know what else Evil Ward counters? Heaven's Flame. :P

Anyways, as much as I like playing mystic, it does get a little boring at times.  In that regard, they are overrated.

1- They camp white outsz, they camp black when mass PKing with personal cleric.
2- They survivability is based on holy path, my one is based on my gear, thats why im in fight more time than all of they.
3- U can spam evilward every 20 seconds, but mystic can spam absorb soul every 2 seconds, no counter here.
4-Most of AAs classes cant spam stunlocks.Mainly the poor wizards.
5-Mystics are OP.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
1- They camp white outsz, they camp black when mass PKing with personal cleric.

I never saw Cynix, Eriaklz, Animassacre, Roque , Ahed , etc with personal EP in mass PK. Maybe once in a life time.

2- They survivability is based on holy path, my one is based on my gear, thats why im in fight more time than all of they.

Comparing yourself to them is an insult.Any of them is better then you in any PVP aspect. I've pked with all of them , and against all of them too. They're map awareness, coordination , skill usage , genie usage , is 100 times better then yours.

5-Mystics are OP.

Mystics are only considered OP by Psychics , in 1vs1 matters. That beeing said ,and you beeing a psychic, you still haven't stoped complaining .
But you should realize Psychic's are OP towards other classes too. Just like they're habillity to 1 or 2 shot EAs without debuffs. Isn't that OP ? Pretty sure it is.

Just deal with it , every class got it's own weakness
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I never saw Cynix, Eriaklz, Animassacre, Roque , Ahed , etc with personal EP in mass PK. Maybe once in a life time.

Comparing yourself to them is an insult.Any of them is better then you in any PVP aspect. I've pked with all of them , and against all of them too. They're map awareness, coordination , skill usage , genie usage , is 100 times better then yours.

Mystics are only considered OP by Psychics , in 1vs1 matters. That beeing said ,and you beeing a psychic, you still haven't stoped complaining .
But you should realize Psychic's are OP towards other classes too. Just like they're habillity to 1 or 2 shot EAs without debuffs. Isn't that OP ? Pretty sure it is.

Just deal with it , every class got it's own weakness

1- Just watch Cynix/erikals/ahed, useless culti in main, just watch his videos, like i did, and u gonna see how theres two clerics, one above him and one to squad, its mainly focused on him.
2-I keep more alive than they all CAMPING black and taking dmg instead of quiting like chicken, the only factor above is Animassacre because he know 1v1s, others are just normal psys who record videos, when they do what psys are meant to according with PWI, support Squad, support the cleric, deal dmg, Crowd Control, reduce the offensive of enemies and call AA all at the same time like me, i will give some respect to they.
3- U talk with me is a insult, while in mass when i touch u, u holy path so far that i lose u on map, theyr gameplay is retaarded and its exatcly what i dont think psy should play, it can even be played with macro.My opinion.
4-Mystics are consided OP by venons, wizards, etc.
5-U are Pedro the runner.