Epic Perfect World

Mystics; Overpowered, or Overrated?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
All classes have a class that they can fight and have big big chance to win with no skill. Mystic game is pretty boring and not rlly challenging.i agree, they are broken against some classes, but same is ep, sin , wf, wb and so on. Some classes will always have problems. And by fixing it, u cause another problem.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
wr,wizard,seeker,ea,psy and wb too in some cases(new stun is just annoying not op, its op only vs eas) are all balanced and not broken class that aint got 21230123010% winnning chance vs other classes.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
gm delete class bring us back to the stone age of 1.3 :normal-1: :normal-4:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
gm delete class bring us back to the stone age of 1.3 :normal-1: :normal-4:
lol nerf kingcobra the 0gears all skills sins  :police: for better balance

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
lol nerf kingcobra the 0gears all skills sins  :police: for better balance
nerf this feelmypoison only know use dragon gear to win.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
When we talk about unbalance : Mystic( to OP ), Assassin ( DPH ) nice press 1 skill for kill mg ( Ellimination ), Mages phydef ( a fcking sh1t, 1 dartle EA could heiro you while healing without effort )

No one kill me with elimination, but i saw many being hierobuged with auto-attack aka F1. DPH sin is fine.APS is broken.

but now about the topic.

Mystics are broken, because of spamable F1+F2, no skill that can 1 shot and cost no chi should be able to be spamed in that frequency of 2 seconds!!!

But nothing gonna happens, and i dont even bother anymore about 1v1s while i got parkison and im playing really bad in 1v1s, so now i just camp mass PK, and in mass i cant notice mystics or aps sins.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
No one kill me with elimination, but i saw many being hierobuged with auto-attack aka F1. DPH sin is fine.APS is broken.

but now about the topic.

Mystics are broken, because of spamable F1+F2, no skill that can 1 shot and cost no chi should be able to be spamed in that frequency of 2 seconds!!!

But nothing gonna happens, and i dont even bother anymore about 1v1s while i got parkison and im playing really bad in 1v1s, so now i just camp mass PK, and in mass i cant notice mystics or aps sins.

Sorry bro, I killed you with elimination on Alee sin!! Twice (:
Last Edit: Oct 08, 2014, 06:07 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Sorry bro, I killed you with elimination on Alee sin!!

i remember that day when i was  watching you in blue with the sin of alex LOLOL

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable
Mystic is trash. WF is OP. If you are a lowborn your opinion matters not.

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Any Rising Dragon GM

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee
LMFAOOOO I love you man LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. THAT WAS EASYYYYYYYY. Mentalista king of psychics die to 1 hour sin

yunie1

In my opinion, overrated. Just that like any other class, given the right years (insta cast) can fck almost anyone. I also think wf is way more overpowered but take away their stupid pets, revert everything back to good ol' one shot night owl and half of the server's wfs will quit for sure.

But also people are just taking it way too high, not only mystics take no skill to play, where are you leaving psychics, wfs with the new pet system, 3spark occult assassin, insta cast ea? Those classes don't really seem to take much skill either. I've played wf and the last class I played was mystic; I survived + killed way better on wf and considering I'm bad as fk in this game, that should tell you a lot...also played psychic and also did way better than on mystic.

Imo just, as Woda says, mystic takes time to get used to, and their combos are pretty much predictable; you gotta time them right so they won't end up being a waste of chi + genie energy. What kills a mystic? CC. That's why classes like GOOD WRs, Sins and wfs with nova+lucky scarab+pets stuns, don't really have a hard time killing average mystics. Classes such as Wizard, EA and Psychics can't really expect much.

But then again, any class when played right and given the right gearset, can kill anyone, even mystics.
Last Edit: Oct 09, 2014, 01:19 am by Poisoned

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

Yeah bro u did, in Silver Pool, when i was using my full chan gear and camping Blacko Voodoo as always, where im supposed to drop to Elimination like your frend 123 noki, i remember that.
Last Edit: Oct 09, 2014, 01:33 am by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Yeah bro u did, in Silver Pool, when i was using my full chan gear and camping Blacko Voodoo as always, where im supposed to drop to Elimination like your frend 123 noki, i remember that.

chan gear ? JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee
chan gear ? JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA
He mad he died to Subzeroo playing all gear toon LMFAO. DIE TO 1 HOUR SIN LOOOOOOOOL.