Epic Perfect World

A few loony suggestions...

Offline Psychopomp

• The Red Prince
  • And on the 13th day God created Scorpion.
Just a few minor suggestions... Of course.

Easier way to get Cubi?: Well, I understand if this might be frowned upon or turned down since the whole Cubi thing helps encourage voting and such but I know that there's a high number of people who can't vote for PayPal's silly reasons. Something like maybe 25 silver an hour or something? I don't know. I also know it would probably encourage idling but you know.

Mount prices: There are quite a few mounts that are very... old? Like the regular horse. I know it's not THAT hard to get money but still just a suggestion. And more mounts. =D Maybe have a way to work for them or gather or farm or something for them.

All class pets: I know there's the non-attacking pets but it would be kinda cool to have "support" pets or something. As silly as that sounds. Kinda spitballin' here. :U

Mount sounds: I noticed there's an issue with the motorcycle that it makes "running" sounds. I've owned them in servers I previously went to and they would make regular motorbike sounds and it's just sorta awkward being on a bike that makes the sound of an animal walking. :|

Amazing art made for me by Vesabean!

Offline nkv1

I really miss from all of the above
Let me add this,
most of mount icons at NPC who sells them have icon of egg;
[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]

Offline Psychopomp

• The Red Prince
I'm actually working on a mount guide. :] So far I've honestly owned every mount besides the donation ones in-game.
Last Edit: Feb 01, 2012, 07:37 pm by Psychopomp

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Easier way to get cubi: I sort of agree here, and I would like an hourly pay for being online, but 25 silver/hour is a bit too much. All the prices in the cubi shop are based off of a small amount of voting silver (50/day), if he added 25 silver/hour (which would add up to 6gold 50silver/day) there would need to be an increase in prices imo, as it would be way too easy to get anything you wanted from the CS. Maybe like 5 silver/hour, but even that's pushing it.

Mount prices: The prices of mounts are practically nothing on here anyway, once you get to a decent level. I can make the money required for a mount off of 5-10 mobs sometimes. As for more, there's already a ton of them available for coin, and even more from the Mount Token.

All-Class Pets: Do you mean like all-class battle pets? Or something like a pet that can buff you like a Mystic's Salvation? Either way, it may unbalance PvP a bit here, but it's an interesting concept, and I'd like to see some form of it implemented.

Mount Sounds:
Yeah, a good amount of private servers have the cloppitybikes, but I think it has something to do with the version of the game that the particular server uses. So I'm not entirely sure if Agi can fix it or not.

Offline Psychopomp

• The Red Prince
Yeah the silver thing was hard to think out because of all the low prices anyway. xD

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Just a few minor suggestions... Of course.

Easier way to get Cubi?: Well, I understand if this might be frowned upon or turned down since the whole Cubi thing helps encourage voting and such but I know that there's a high number of people who can't vote for PayPal's silly reasons. Something like maybe 25 silver an hour or something? I don't know. I also know it would probably encourage idling but you know.
I know that the amount of silver you are getting by voting is not high, but.. it's just another way of getting rare donation items. Players are getting them much faster by doing daily quests and events listed there: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=7.0

All class pets: I know there's the non-attacking pets but it would be kinda cool to have "support" pets or something. As silly as that sounds. Kinda spitballin' here. :U
Well, yes, I'm considering adding them, it will screw Venos a bit obviousily and needs quite good planning to keep the PvP balanced.

Mount sounds: I noticed there's an issue with the motorcycle that it makes "running" sounds. I've owned them in servers I previously went to and they would make regular motorbike sounds and it's just sorta awkward being on a bike that makes the sound of an animal walking. :|[/size]
I tried but since it's hard coded - I can't add new sounds that weren't implemented in 1.3.6 client

Offline nkv1

Can anything be done with icons at npc?
[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Can anything be done with icons at npc?
The icons are eggs because those mounts were imported from other games like Jade Dynasty, Forsake World and Ethersaga Online. They normally don't exist in official PW so they don't have their own icons.

Offline nkv1

Well, yes, I'm considering adding them, it will screw Venos a bit obviousily and needs quite good planning to keep the PvP balanced.
What about venomancers summoning two pets at the same time with all pet healing skill?
That would tip balance back in venomancers favor, too much maybe.

Offline g0rml3ss

all class pets oO surely we could just play jade dynasty ?