Epic Perfect World

New Player!

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
u need to install our own client and such, it gonna take u a couple hours unless u have 420 gb/s internet

Offline Tyr4el

u need to install our own client and such, it gonna take u a couple hours unless u have 420 gb/s internet

Lol I dont.

In terms of player base, there's usually a lot of players on?  Hundreds?  Thousands?  Or is that not known?

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
we r as same populated as a normal PWI server even if in this last period some people went unactive due to Arch(a new game) or uni/work and such

Offline Tyr4el

we r as same populated as a normal PWI server even if in this last period some people went unactive due to Arch(a new game) or uni/work and such

Same population as normal PWI?  That's pretty good!  I'll take a look then :). Might try nornal PWI first though :)

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
i dont suggest u trying normal PWI unless u gain around 50k dollars per month LMFAO

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
i dont suggest u trying normal PWI unless u gain around 50k dollars per month LMFAO

I agree. It'll be a lose of time and money. But you can try and see yourself

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline DevilKat

50k months to play PWI probable! And here how much is end game gear? Any1 reality have? How long take to farme?
HEHE sorry but is true! :P
I know this quests is why this serve is the best private serve but stop say shit about PWI when here you use same tactic to get ppl and donates.  :rolleyes:

hypocrites

Offline Tyr4el

What about NA players?  Are there many players from that region?

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
50k months to play PWI probable! And here how much is end game gear? Any1 reality have? How long take to farme?
HEHE sorry but is true! :P
I know this quests is why this serve is the best private serve but stop say **** about PWI when here you use same tactic to get ppl and donates.  :rolleyes:

hypocrites

lol bro u sound as some CleverBot answer xdddd

Offline Tyr4el

I don't mind the pretty much instant 110 but some people like the journey there.

We will see how I do in PWI lol.

Offline DevilKat

The Bot just say the true 8)
But nvm i stop play this game when Horizons Expansion come! to many farme and shit for me!
Now i play other MMOPG but il have stress system is why i come here check if any new.
Is just my stress :))

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
The Bot just say the true 8)
But nvm i stop play this game when Horizons Expansion come! to many farme and **** for me!
Now i play other MMOPG but il have stress system is why i come here check if any new.
Is just my stress :))
u r just stressing ur grammar m8 xddddd

Offline Celerik

• Gaynicorn
  • "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  • Characters: celerik/slimshady
  • Faction: Winning side.
u r just stressing ur grammar m8 xddddd
LOOOOOOOOOOOL          (farming post)