Epic Perfect World

A few small suggestions

Offline Litera

• Pikachu!
  • God is Love.
First off, I suggest putting Super Level Scrolls in the Event Items forge.  Make it like 200 ECs or something.  Would make a nice sink to put ECs, making ECs more valuable in the long run. 

Secondly, in order to get more people to vote, I suggest putting a 100 Epic coin in the boutique for 5 gold or something, may encourage more people to vote.

Thirdly, I think rancor events need to be bigger over a larger area.  Sometimes we never got a chance because there were a lot of people and few mobs to go around.

Lastly, I think that the base quests should have a bigger reward to encourage more participation.  Make some of the buffs better, increase the experience, give then an old epic coin for doing it.  Or more experience.  Something like that.

Just suggestions.
150 Sage Psychic full dragon
150 Sage Assassin full dragon
150 Demon Barbarian full dragon
150 Demon Cleric full primal
150 Sage Blademaster full dragon
150 Demon Seeker full dragon
150 Demon Venomancer full water
150 Demon Mystic full water
150 Sage Archer full water
150 Demon Wizard full water

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
First off, I suggest putting Super Level Scrolls in the Event Items forge.  Make it like 200 ECs or something.  Would make a nice sink to put ECs, making ECs more valuable in the long run. 
Would add a sink, but would also ruin the main point of pve.

Especially with your 2nd idea of:
Secondly, in order to get more people to vote, I suggest putting a 100 Epic coin in the boutique for 5 gold or something, may encourage more people to vote.
Then in turn would make this a cash shop serv no better then the other 2 main ones. The main reason people enjoy this server is because it does not have these features of cash shop for everything. Some things you can get from boutique but others need to be worked for. EC is one of our main biggest farming pve things, Nirvy another one.

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
Epic coins are second currency in the game. It gives people variety - they can use gold or they can use epic coins.
Putting epic coins for gold would ruin whole system.

With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
If you want to make ecs out of cash shop, just announce in world chat:
selling X amount of gold, pm me in ecs what you want and what you offer for it... simple as that... However adding the actual option is like being said, making it into a cash shop server...
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3