Epic Perfect World

Factionless

Offline Tetai

• RIP
  • Characters: Tetai
  • Faction: Artifex
Isn't it cool being factionless Like you can just RPK everyone . and not being targeted by every guild that not your guild
Well being factionless 1) No Faction drama
2) Not being hated by everyone
3) You dont have to care about anyone
But if you thinking joining a faction is fun gimme a good reasons i might change my mind with
Thank you

Siggy By Lisa

Offline Ɍemeƌium

• ♥♥♥
  • This Is Personal
  • Characters: Remedium, Alibis
  • Faction: Artifex ღ
1) I don't have faction drama, I get drama from idiots.
2) I'm not hated by everyone because of my faction, I rpk with GG members sometimes. If im hated its personal or stupidity.
3) I only care about my friends, faction doesn't change that at all. I certainly don't care about everyone in Arti no offense, but nor do I have too.

★ More Around ★
150 - EP Remedium - Active
150 - Mystic Alibis - Active-ish

TY Leonora for sig ♥

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Isn't it cool being factionless Like you can just RPK everyone . and not being targeted by every guild that not your guild
Well being factionless 1) No Faction drama
But if you thinking joining a faction is fun gimme a good reasons i might change my mind with
Thank you

....What '-' you can be in a guild without having to do any of those things. If you care about silly things like those, it's your fault.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i do what u do being in a faction so...

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
i do what u do being in a faction so...
this lol

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
plus it's nice to get people helping you when you being spam killed by bunch of brs

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
i think its bad only if u aint in my faction cuz then it means ull get for sure rekt destroyed by supergod creator aka > M 3 < but since ik u and u aint that bad ima save ur life only if u bring 420 virgin girls to tribute onto my altar hehehe :police: :police: :P 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I like being factionless. But meh idk.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I like being factionless. But meh idk.

i think brazil is good, Hi brazil

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
i think brazil is good, Hi brazil

Hello Argentina.  :normal-4: :normal-8:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Despite being an introvert irl, I thrive off human interaction, and a faction is what works for me.  There are 3 factors that will keep me in a faction.

1) Activity: no point in being a faction if it's dead.  It's essentially being factionless while having a faction name over your head.  What's the point?  With the two factions I'm in now, I suppose it's best of both worlds--Shindola's got the activity when I'm online at night after work, and UndrDogs has the activity in the morning whenever I feel like poking things then. 

2) Environment: drama drives me away.  I have enough drama in my real life; this is an escape for me--coming home from work and relaxing with friends and faction members (or both!).  The last thing I want and need is a faction that is constantly at each other's throats.

3) No language barrier: I speak 2 languages--English and New Yorker (piss me off and you'll know what New Yorker is).  There is no point in me joining a faction where I don't understand them, and vice versa.  It's blind leading the blind, and no one ever wants that.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver
You can do the same, when in the faction.
Being in the faction or not, you still get hated out of no where, and such.
If you be in the faction, you join cause you wanted to pk and you want to TW, or whatever you want, date and all.
ME, could careless if someone hated me, I just go about my business and be done with it.
Drama will always be there no matter what, no matter what shape or form, there is some idiot degenerate out there will start something. But just put your middle finger up and smile and never give that scrub a meaning, other than dog shetz.

Other than that, try and see it for yourself. You never know you might find someone, a sweet, single, independent woman to marry, ( talking about me so ) LMFAO just kidding.

Plus, you can meet new people, smart, depress, jealous, clingy, happy, sad, angry, ADD, and all those other type of people. :D

Think about it.
Last Edit: Oct 06, 2014, 04:30 am by HeartAttack
Essence

Opulence

This is true I was faction less for a LONG time before settling down anywhere. It sort of depends on what your needs are, and what kind of personality you have. Even though I am part of a faction, and have been for at least several months I don't feel controlled in anyway. Drama etc tends to get worse when you make it your priority for it to be a problem. I don't really feel hate targeted or anything for being in Arti ... I think it just depends on how you handle the situation like I said. The right faction for you won't feel like a hassle to be a part of  ;).

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Well being factionless
1) No Faction drama
unless u turn off world chat u'll see drama almost always inside epic ^^

some of the people who u RPK will always hold vengeance against u and will come after u and kill u, just depends on how pixel power crazy they are ^^

you dont have to care abt anyone even while inside a faction especially if the leader/officers are lazy to check member activities every week like here inside epic ^^

Thank you

looks like u might enjoy a pure RPK faction who challenge entire server anytime right from start like RageQuit,QQme,Demons,KissmyAsz,Altf4,Chaos,Kickbutz,PopCorn,No Faction,(special character space added inbetween),  and others i haven't seen,heard, forgotten or been inside
(mentioned guilds from all mmos i've played, not just pw)

why? because being 1 person u can't spread chaos to many but as faction of like minded (in this case twisted minds) can create ultimate chaos in server spoiling world boss runs, mass pks, joining crucial instances and leaving in between to annoy others, bidding on top guilds to help gank for newb faction in TW and when they no show or lose make a video and post yes especially if crystal no show make a video.. no faction can be arrogant that way except the RPK one..well a lot more to share but then post will be deleted right away (not sure when this will be deleted)..

in case u come to saint side.. then you'll enjoy a passionate guild looking to excel in everything like
Conqueror, Kingdom, Origins, KnightsOrder, Phalanx, Chocolate, (ignored epic guilds for none are perfect yet, none may survive if ganked by more than 2 big guilds (200 vs 240))
(mentioned guilds from all mmos i've played, not just pw)

again above is my personal opinion ignore if disagree else accept/flame i don't care really ^^
Last Edit: Oct 06, 2014, 08:20 am by eon

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
If you are being hated it usually means you stood up for something or you are simply too good at whatever you do, not because you are in a certain faction.

It's an MMO, so you aren't playing alone, unless you have friends to team up with for pk (if you pk) you are pretty much a 1v1 player or a +1 to kill ratio type, kind of a.. one vs army.

Factions are fun, even though I didn't like to join bigger ones myself before, because it's true with the drama part. I managed to meet amazing people that made me join this server and we're still playing together.
Being in a faction doesn't mean you can't rpk anymore.. My guild plays around, they fight quite a lot and hunt each other  :D
Avoid 'family' type factions though
If you are on a neutral ground no one should be butthurt only because you joined this or the other faction. I hang out and pk with people from different factions and, not counting tryhards, we get along. We're all people, some play to have fun, some created an e-reality and you can do nothing about that  O:-)

You can join a faction and check if you like it, if not, nothing holds you there, leave, repeat till you find that one faction that will be just right for you.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden