Epic Perfect World

Is the Fashion event still happening on EPW?

I came back recently to epw, work and real life got in the way  ;D I was wondering if anyone knows if epw still have those fashion events where you are asked to look a certain way and whoever gets it correct or better than the rest gets a prize.. I loved that event :o is it still going on? does anyone know what days of the week its taken place?
"A problem well stated is a problem half solved."

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
True, haven't seen any of those in a while.

Offline Andium

• Characters: Andium, slickerz
Only factor event which needs to come back is Reflex event. :smiley:

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Well we did host Fashion Event few times not so long time ago but we stopped cause it was kinda hard to come up with new fashion themes so we dropped that. We just didnt want to use same themes over and over ;/. And PW fashion doesnt give as much opportunities to create new original themes.
And Reflex event in a bit changed formula is hosted from time to time.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
well there is a mr and mrs epic pw. its kinda fun XD gotta be creative and such. im giving it one last shot i think haha. but that one happens once a month
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Well we did host Fashion Event few times not so long time ago but we stopped cause it was kinda hard to come up with new fashion themes so we dropped that. We just didnt want to use same themes over and over ;/. And PW fashion doesnt give as much opportunities to create new original themes.
And Reflex event in a bit changed formula is hosted from time to time.

Nothing wrong with taking a break and coming back....
The overused ideas will actually seem fresh after some time pass.
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"