Epic Perfect World

Just Exactly how Unlucky are You?

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture

yes, this was all on a support ep

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
haven't got +30% phy res on r8 top yet
haven't got +30% magic res on r8 pants yet
haven't got +6% magic dmg red on boots yet
haven't got +6% magic dmg red on wrists yet
haven't got +30 def lvl +10% magic dmg red on polehammer yet
haven't got 2def lvl 2% magic dmg red on all 4 accessories yet

Haven't found my dream guild yet

Active leader/director who have the following qualities

one who is skilled

one who is humble with 0 arrogance/trash talks even when immature ones provoke, why do they always jump in to defend against such opponents
(are they really scared their members will leave guild if its not properly defended in words ? is their guild that weak ?)

one who can respect entire server

one who has created a guild to form a community not to dominate but only to excel in game

one who can recruit right people with right mature character in guild and not those just with gears and in game skills
(gears and in game skills can be learned with time but right attitude and maturity comes only with few players,
members can be hard to find and more time will be needed to encourage such qualities to young players but its all worth it)

one who not only guides his members but also willing to learn from them if its good (open minded)

one who can identify peoples talent, trust them and shares responsibilities with right people along with back ups..in case they need a break

one who can form meetings and spend time with guild members for certain hrs every week either in game or on forum (can make a common time so all members can share their issues or suggestions etc with leader/other members in relaxed manner for guild progress).

one who can be back bone of guild and when he/she needs a break either appoint new replacement or remove all officer positions and announce guild dead..
director alone is insufficient especially if he/she needs to discuss everything with leader before he/she can act on it..

one who is willing to ally (small or big faction, if it has good community with all above characteristics) to promote healthy gaming attitude and not just seek ally with big guilds only for power and domination..

Note:
Mere resources and knowledge to form guild/squad doesn't makes one leader, a true leader knows his/her responsibilities (spends enough time with guild members to resolve issues, gather their feed back, help/assist them when needed, appoint right people with different responsibilities, stay calm and composed at all times)

such guilds/servers existed and i've been lucky to be in 4 of them in my 10 yrs mmo experience..

hope to see one such guild in epw before i leave in future..atm at least one of the above qualities miss in all of the top guilds..

these are just my personal expectations and ask anyone who disagrees with any of above words to ignore this post ty
Last Edit: Oct 05, 2014, 07:56 am by eon

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
I was unlucky to not have found EPW, while spending 5 years in PWI, unhappy as hell. I'm here now though, so all is good.

Also burned 350 EC because I was stupid lol.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I was unlucky to not have found EPW, while spending 5 years in PWI, unhappy as hell. I'm here now though, so all is good.
^
That's it.

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I married an ep and still dont get buffs when I log on  :smiley:

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]Unlucky enough to find a good in-game wife..... [/shadow]  :sad:

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
Unlucky enough not being able to find any decent enemy to match up my strength someone i can play serious with because all these wannabes nowadays are spit on my shoe

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
spent 10k ec on R8 Daggers and still don't have good stats while my friend spent 500 ec on his R8 daggers he got GoF +4 attack +5 attack and +14 dex

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Unfortunately when u sell ur tm cape at NPC !!

Offline BriEsT

• Don
haven't got +30% phy res on r8 top yet
haven't got +30% magic res on r8 pants yet
haven't got +6% magic dmg red on boots yet
haven't got +6% magic dmg red on wrists yet
haven't got +30 def lvl +10% magic dmg red on polehammer yet
haven't got 2def lvl 2% magic dmg red on all 4 accessories yet

Active leader/director who have the following qualities

one who is skilled

one who is humble with 0 arrogance/trash talks even when immature ones provoke, why do they always jump in to defend against such opponents
(are they really scared their members will leave guild if its not properly defended in words ? is their guild that weak ?)

one who can respect entire server

one who has created a guild to form a community not to dominate but only to excel in game

one who can recruit right people with right mature character in guild and not those just with gears and in game skills
(gears and in game skills can be learned with time but right attitude and maturity comes only with few players,
members can be hard to find and more time will be needed to encourage such qualities to young players but its all worth it)

one who not only guides his members but also willing to learn from them if its good (open minded)

one who can identify peoples talent, trust them and shares responsibilities with right people along with back ups..in case they need a break

one who can form meetings and spend time with guild members for certain hrs every week either in game or on forum (can make a common time so all members can share their issues or suggestions etc with leader/other members in relaxed manner for guild progress).

one who can be back bone of guild and when he/she needs a break either appoint new replacement or remove all officer positions and announce guild dead..
director alone is insufficient especially if he/she needs to discuss everything with leader before he/she can act on it..

one who is willing to ally (small or big faction, if it has good community with all above characteristics) to promote healthy gaming attitude and not just seek ally with big guilds only for power and domination..

Note:
Mere resources and knowledge to form guild/squad doesn't makes one leader, a true leader knows his/her responsibilities (spends enough time with guild members to resolve issues, gather their feed back, help/assist them when needed, appoint right people with different responsibilities, stay calm and composed at all times)

such guilds/servers existed and i've been lucky to be in 4 of them in my 10 yrs mmo experience..

hope to see one such guild in epw before i leave in future..atm at least one of the above qualities miss in all of the top guilds..

these are just my personal expectations and ask anyone who disagrees with any of above words to ignore this post ty

What are you on about m8?

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

Active leader/director who have the following qualities [...]

Guild name: Artifex
Leader name: PedroSner
Director name: Index

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Sage WF - 2x chan top/pants/boots - DD, was supposed to be support.
Demon WF - 2x phy def + chan on top and boots - support, was supposed to be DD.
*** luck.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Sage WF - 2x chan top/pants/boots - DD, was supposed to be support.
Demon WF - 2x phy def + chan on top and boots - support, was supposed to be DD.
**** luck.
so easy just switch fairies

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
so easy just switch fairies
I have to do both culties which is very annoying, other than that I prefer sage for mass pk so I'd have to switch them in guild and lose so much merit  :'(
And my stupid huge ass ego won't let me do that since I want that 2x chan on demon too. Yea.

Oh just remember, unlucky enough to get 3x Atk on DD ep and instead of clicking keep new I clicked keep old...