Epic Perfect World

Looking for someone

Nisy

Heya! I was wondering if Agnes, a barbarian is still playing or if anyone know his skype or facebook, any infos will be awesome

scatterer3

I feel sorry to say this, but I think he's dead. I saw him dead in Lost City few days ago  :-X.

Nisy

:shocked: That mean he still play?

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
:shocked: That mean he still play?

did you try sending him a mail ingame?

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
dunno the dude myself, but did you try to message him in WC...or find him here on forums search?
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

• : D
I feel sorry to say this, but I think he's dead. I saw him dead in Lost City few days ago  :-X.

Lol this lol.
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
He still plays, try what people said, mail him ingame.  :-\