• Faction: Artifex
That signature...stahpp....STAHP...UGGGHHH
im gonna change it to something alot scarier

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
im gonna change it to something alot scarier

One of my fav, also wb.  ???

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
It's actually not all that scary
Just...... disturbing?
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Is getting injected part of the gay message? :-\

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline coazy83

• Insanely Sane
  • Characters: Pyronyzer
Welcome back dude. Even I don't even who are you..  ;D ;D
One does not simply say..

FU*K ME!

• : D
Fck this, everybody comes back except me. ASDFFGH. Welcome back bruh. #1clericbestonserverhahasmdAnorexic here. olololol
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
Fck this, everybody comes back except me. ASDFFGH. Welcome back bruh. #1clericbestonserverhahasmdAnorexic here. olololol
hi vivi