Epic Perfect World

Some questions

Nisy

Heya! I just started playing EPW again and seems like I don't remember some things.
1.Im a lvl 147 cleric, some advices to where I can lvl.
2.A fast way to get Epic Coins, somewhere safe if possible.
3.What is better sage or demon cleric?
Well thats it, if I find more imma tell them.Thanks in advance:)

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Heya! I just started playing EPW again and seems like I don't remember some things.
1.Im a lvl 147 cleric, some advices to where I can lvl.
2.A fast way to get Epic Coins, somewhere safe if possible.
3.What is better sage or demon cleric?
Well thats it, if I find more imma tell them.Thanks in advance:)

Hi there, and welcome back.. :)
1. You can lvl in PV and FC, for faster lvling in PV don't forget to use double exp scrolls and such..
2. A nice semi fast way to get EC (also pk free) would be to farm TT 1-3,2-3 and 3-3 :) for under lvl 150 i suggest you stick to 1-3..
3. Sage or demon depends really on your game style (i personally chose demon because it matched my character colors XD) but i'd suggest you look at what each demon/sage skill does and decide for yourself what you find better. If anything you can always change :)
I hope I helped :)

01.01.2016. ♥

Nisy

Thanks:) Yes it helped me alot.Now I got a little question, where I can get Dragon Oath, i've keep asking on world chat but no answer  :sad:

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
I believe you can buy them in God's Giving Npc, but am not sure :P

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
it is indeed in gods Giving :)
at the Shops tab.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Please for the sake of the server, your faction mates, squad mates, and yourself. Do not go demon cleric. It is horrifically bad in all way's compared to a sage when it comes to helping others (Your point as a class, touche).

If you are ONLY EVER going to PVP in Metal mage mode. Roll demon, and even then sage is still better because of the -chan buff.

To be honest, if picking the latter, just make a mystic or a wizard. Save yourself some time. :shocked:

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
  • Hey baby, want to make my sword come online?
  • Characters: Thalus
  • Faction: Artifex
There is plenty of ways to earn ec, the TT's which my love mentioned, is your best bet. There is other ways like GM's PvE events, such as fashion event or the invasions which come every couple hours (good for lvl+ec). Also there is selling/trading - though I wouldn't do this so much during your level, so I guess not so much. Maybe could also try earning and levelling down at Shrine of Ancestors. Also there is a EC guide on these very forums, very useful, tells you all you need to know. http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16159.0  Also there is a guide for pretty much everything here: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16234.0 Though you are free to ask questions but these guides explain very well, maybe better than us in fact. Also the Demon/Sage its what you prefer, look into the skills, see what they do, play with them a bit, ask other clerics, but go with your thoughts not some one else's. 
Signature done by Angie :3

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
ECs:make alot of alts, and spam Morai and Ares like a nerd(135+ for morai 150 for ares)
Cultivation:Sage for support and demon for DD, so go for sage.The only good thing for demon is the spammable puri.

Nisy

Yep from what I saw sage is better in my opinion+ I'm more into supporting not dding
Thanks guys for the answers it helped me alot:)
Last Edit: Oct 03, 2014, 05:02 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Please for the sake of the server, your faction mates, squad mates, and yourself. Do not go demon cleric. It is horrifically bad in all way's compared to a sage when it comes to helping others (Your point as a class, touche).

If you are ONLY EVER going to PVP in Metal mage mode. Roll demon, and even then sage is still better because of the -chan buff.

or just get double ct on every piece including wrist easy peasy xD xD xD