Epic Perfect World

Whenevr i log in my game crashes

Offline sirennnaa

• Siree
i just made a BM put all my stuff on him and i teled to arch as soon as i got there i got some weird ass bug and my game crashed and every time i try to log him it crashes and i cant get my stuff off of him like WTF...???

Offline sirennnaa

• Siree
So i had to redownload the client and now it crashes right at the patcher says some sort of error with screenshots?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
can u post an image of the error plz ?

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
I've had the same problem in PWI years ago. The spot where i left my char was glitched or something and caused my game to crash every time, so i had a friend log my account and move it. Then it worked :D

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
hm if so
could you use this function:
http://panel.epicpw.com/resetstuck.php

u need to login and game mus tbe closed.

Offline sirennnaa

• Siree
Well I can't even log on right now the game crashes at the patcher but if I can get the screen shot of the error I'll show you but before when it was working it happend in archo and I had to unstuck it

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
with the option i gave you above?

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
you probably can't log, becouse i am online bro, i took spot of 1457 people xd yeah haha yeah

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
  • Hey baby, want to make my sword come online?
  • Characters: Thalus
  • Faction: Artifex
you probably can't log, becouse i am online bro, i took spot of 1457 people xd yeah haha yeah
Im not sure if that is a good or a bad thing, could be taken both ways xD
Signature done by Angie :3

Offline sirennnaa

• Siree
Well i got a pic of the bug but i cant even open the launcher now without it crashing and ive already redownloaded the client it all started when i teled to arch.
  :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Offline sirennnaa

• Siree
Checked my screenshot folder and this is what i got which is new i can usually use it and it says something about admin probs but im the only admin on my internet connection

Offline sirennnaa

• Siree
okay i solved the problem but you should be aware that your main mirror client download has tons of virus problems in the download.that was a pain but its solved now

bvanharjr

okay i solved the problem but you should be aware that your main mirror client download has tons of virus problems in the download.that was a pain but its solved now

All of those are false positives.