Epic Perfect World

Support EP.. DD WF..

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I just envision you healing boobs.  Is that bad?

well that certainly doesn't sound like a bad idea  :normal-50:

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
i just love how the majority of people that r giving suggestions are the same that constantly try to purify or faith my tac and mortal revs  :-\ :-\ :-\  :P :P :P :D :D :D

Offline Ashleiya

• NewPlayer
  • Characters: Ashleiiya - Querubin
  • Faction: Moist
Considering GoodGame does not really have many EPs, and you claim that you are familiar with playing one , i would say that's the viable option.

But if you really just wanna 1vs1 and RPK arround , and be extremelly OP , then dark WF is possibly the most op'ed class overall here.

^ is it

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
play afk potato will be the best class 4 you imo.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I touch myself at night.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
It purely depends on what you prefer more, honestly being a support EP is a pain in the butt. At least for me.   :-[
If you like EP and know what you doing then EP, same goes for WF, my first char on PWI was WF so that's why I prefer it. XD
I play DD EP and support, more likely DD but I like to think support, WF. They both funny.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
You might be one of the best EPs with the experience you have..
Then again nothing is really holding you from playing a wf just to 1v1 or rpk as an alt. Wf as a pure dd isn't hard to play and with a decent timing and some luck you'll kill people that can't outplay a class cause they think it's op no matter who plays it  ^-^ You have that
frightening effect.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
no matter which class you choose, you'll get killed by endless procs of spirit blackhole and square formation  :police:

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
no matter which class you choose, you'll get killed by endless procs of spirit blackhole and square formation  :police:
So true. Fk EAs, fk em.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
You might be one of the best EPs with the experience you have..
Then again nothing is really holding you from playing a wf just to 1v1 or rpk as an alt. Wf as a pure dd isn't hard to play and with a decent timing and some luck you'll kill people that can't outplay a class cause they think it's op no matter who plays it  ^-^ You have that
frightening effect.
mainly because they got 25+ seconds immunity combo, 0 pdef 0 mdef, 0 chi, infinite stunlock and pets with GM buffs xddd(seal+freeze+HF also)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

or mighty swing  :police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

not if im a mystic with purify spell and all -chan gears

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Pretty sure you'd still die.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
mainly because they got 25+ seconds immunity combo, 0 pdef 0 mdef, 0 chi, infinite stunlock and pets with GM buffs xddd(seal+freeze+HF also)
GM buffs lol, throw 2 DoTs and pet is gone. Robbert could pwn mine with a combo on wr before the patch.
Every class have some immunes or can heal in some kind of way. We have 1 stun, pets have 1 stun. Let's not forget that this class is mainly a debuffer.
Last Edit: Oct 08, 2014, 09:09 pm by Angelala
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

u never played a mystic don't u right ?