Epic Perfect World

New To EPW

manootsoo

As the title says,I am new to the game and I was wondering what I should do after hitting lvl 110.I managed to find my way till 120 with some help and some guides and find out some usefull info too.So I got some questions...about what is  the best armor/wep/accesories?Should I keep doing the 110 PV like I did to go level up from 110-120?Sage or Demon path is better?(I have read all the skills about sage and demon but it seems like ok for both to me)I got an assassin atm and i was curious if sage sin can get high attack speed(like 4 hit/sec) because I think the max is 5/sec for demon sin right?Thanks in advance.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
As the title says,I am new to the game and I was wondering what I should do after hitting lvl 110.I managed to find my way till 120 with some help and some guides and find out some usefull info too.So I got some questions...about what is  the best armor/wep/accesories?Should I keep doing the 110 PV like I did to go level up from 110-120?Sage or Demon path is better?(I have read all the skills about sage and demon but it seems like ok for both to me)I got an assassin atm and i was curious if sage sin can get high attack speed(like 4 hit/sec) because I think the max is 5/sec for demon sin right?Thanks in advance.
Well, as for levelling, after 120, you can stick to PV. However, you're a sin, so you can do FC after level 135 or 140.

End game gear is R8r, warsong belt, cube/DS necklace, one dragon ring and one R8 ring, ascended supreme cape, dragon helmet, level 7 tome and R8r weapon.

If you want to PvE, demon, if you want to PvP, sage.

Sage can get up to 3.33 base (if you have luck with R8) and if you put quicken stone in your daggers, you can hit 4 (or wind shield skill on genie)

manootsoo

Well, as for levelling, after 120, you can stick to PV. However, you're a sin, so you can do FC after level 135 or 140.

End game gear is R8r, warsong belt, cube/DS necklace, one dragon ring and one R8 ring, ascended supreme cape, dragon helmet, level 7 tome and R8r weapon.

If you want to PvE, demon, if you want to PvP, sage.

Sage can get up to 3.33 base (if you have luck with R8) and if you put quicken stone in your daggers, you can hit 4 (or wind shield skill on genie)

Thanks a lot :smiley:

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Welcome.  :smiley:
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Unless you've donated and buy super level scrolls, you're going to have to spam PV constantly for about 3-4 day's until you actually hit 150.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
welcome to epw

pm Tonika in game to get end game gears  :police:

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
welcome to epw

:normal-18: :normal-38:

manootsoo

welcome to epw

Whats the point of the game then?Just existing?Its wont be fun!  ;)

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Whats the point of the game then?Just existing?Its wont be fun!  ;)

Agreed!  :normal-42: :normal-25:

manootsoo

Oh!About quests?Just the genie and cultivation?

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸

There are BH's as well that give EC's. Sometimes you get Divine quests from doing BH1. Blue quest = 50 EC. Purple quest = 100 EC. You can go the Goshiki quest chain which gives a nice reward. So Happy Together gives a nice reward also but it's once only per char.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron

There are BH's as well that give EC's. Sometimes you get Divine quests from doing BH1. Blue quest = 50 EC. Purple quest = 100 EC. You can go the Goshiki quest chain which gives a nice reward. So Happy Together gives a nice reward also but it's once only per char.

forget asll that
get good at game and go to nightscream island and farm ec like np bc swaglife Ez 2x crystal yehhhh l0l!!! just watch for the invasion of farmers :))

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
  • Hey baby, want to make my sword come online?
  • Characters: Thalus
Welcome to EPW i hope you enjoy your stay. :)
Signature done by Angie :3

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Hi there and welcome to EPW :P
Before everything, other than leveling i'd suggest you go around and just explore. You'll find the game a lot easier if you see it for yourself and try it out...
After all it's a game, and the possibilities are close to endless. Try out different classes, different builds, different cultivations, anything your heart desires, nothing easier than to just change it :D
Enjoy your stay and above all, have fun  ^-^

01.01.2016. ♥

manootsoo

Thanks for all the welcomes  ^-^ I know the game a bit i have played before but it was yeaaars ago and i remember just the classes a bit.Is there any reason to do BH or just for the exploring?And btw what is EC?Nvm,i guess its epic coins...  :)) Dam,all the blue quests give EC?