Epic Perfect World

Screenshots Photoshop! KickBack

Offline GelloAce

• Characters: Kiero
  • Faction: Ducks
idk my SS's always look fine using the f9 thing, but then I upload them on lightshot and suddenly they look blurry to me  :sad:

I took this one with f9 without editing

I had the same problem when uploading.
Try using png format instead of jpg,
Base on my experience png retains the quality of the photos.

Anyone using jpg format and retain the quality, any advice?

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
omg. What you can do with F9 is changing some "view angles, zoom in more".  it has the same damn quality as when you just press a simple Print screen button.

Save pictures in png.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I had the same problem when uploading.
Try using png format instead of jpg,
Base on my experience png retains the quality of the photos.

Anyone using jpg format and retain the quality, any advice?

Not sure how to fix it, however, it also depends on the size of the screenshot I think. I don't know about you but I use PS and when I save it as JPEG an option for the quality pops up. The max is 12. It still lowers the quality but it's hard to notice unless you zoom the picture. I have CS6, tho I'm pretty sure other versions also have that option :-[ About uploading. photobucket is sh1t >:( it never worked for me. I prefer Tinypic. Quality is not lost + pics won't just disappear time to time. They haven't yet :normal-2:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Not sure how to fix it, however, it also depends on the size of the screenshot I think. I don't know about you but I use PS and when I save it as JPEG an option for the quality pops up. The max is 12. It still lowers the quality but it's hard to notice unless you zoom the picture. I have CS6, tho I'm pretty sure other versions also have that option :-[ About uploading. photobucket is sh1t >:( it never worked for me. I prefer Tinypic. Quality is not lost + pics won't just disappear time to time. They haven't yet :normal-2:

I've only had one issue with Photobucket and it's because of bandwidth, lol.  I upload my Miss EPW screenshots to my own personal domain now so that they don't poof in the midst of competition.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
I've only had one issue with Photobucket and it's because of bandwidth, lol.  I upload my Miss EPW screenshots to my own personal domain now so that they don't poof in the midst of competition.

Yea Lol seriously, those image uploading sites just can't be trusted :tiger-2:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline GelloAce

• Characters: Kiero
  • Faction: Ducks
I never had any prob with photobucket,
been using it for more than 6 yrs :o

Not sure how to fix it, however, it also depends on the size of the screenshot I think. I  :normal-9:don't know about you but I use PS and when I save it as JPEG an option for the quality pops up. The max is 12. It still lowers the quality but it's hard to notice unless you zoom the picture. I have CS6, tho I'm pretty sure other versions also have that option :-[ About uploading. photobucket is sh1t >:( it never worked for me. I prefer Tinypic. Quality is not lost + pics won't just disappear time to time. They haven't yet :normal-2:
Yeah, I always make sure to have the quality at max.
I might try other image hosting sites,
If nothin works well with jpg, I'm gonna stick with saving png.  :sad:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
I never had any prob with photobucket,
been using it for more than 6 yrs :o
Yeah, I always make sure to have the quality at max.
I might try other image hosting sites,
If nothin works well with jpg, I'm gonna stick with saving png.  :sad:

Yea my bad :normal-2: I was actually talking about imageshack. You know, those yellow frogs, telling you that you can't see the image unless you register on the site :normal-2: Yea I also suggest that, just keep using png :-\

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline BlueComa

• Beginner
  • Characters: Bluecoma
Anyone into just making cool signatures or just random art stuff with Photoshop? i'm interested to see what everyone does on Photoshop.  :police:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Anyone into just making cool signatures or just random art stuff with Photoshop? i'm interested to see what everyone does on Photoshop.  :police:

Don't get me wrong but you're starting to scare me :-\

On the other hand, I won't miss a chance to post my amazing edits :police: :police: :police:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player

edit but on paint net, tho theres photoshop brushes xD
Last Edit: Oct 02, 2014, 08:52 am by KrowMaet

Offline BlueComa

• Beginner
  • Characters: Bluecoma
them ini's tho! nice!

Offline Mia

• Characters: Woopsy
Not that active in PS, except when I am really bored, or when i feel like changing siggie .__.

This is last thing I have done