Epic Perfect World

Screenshots Photoshop! KickBack

Offline BlueComa

• Beginner
  • Characters: Bluecoma
I'm bored. i just wanna Photoshop i'm tired of sitting on game and doing nothing. i don't understand how people get clear photos from in game like without the chat bars and everything or do they just crop it in?  ???

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline BlueComa

• Beginner
is that how you get the clear screenshots? with no names or like fairy in the way?

^-^ I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE POST THEIR OWN PHOTOSHOP WORK!
^-^

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
F9 button

I don't really know how to explain. You gotta try the settings yourself. It has arrows to move around for a better view and image sizes. I always take x3 SSs, better quality.

About the genie, you just gotta try hard and take ss when they move away for a while :normal-2:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline BlueComa

• Beginner
so f9 takes better quality ss then print screen? or? also WHY YOU ALL NO HAS ULTRA HD PRO SIGNATURES!

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
To start with, press Alt + H to hide your UI. You can hide your player name and health bars using the settings button. And about high quality screenshots, if you play with high graphics, you can get those. Also, I'm not sure if F9 feature gives high quality screenshots but if you use a 3rd party software (Lightshot for example) the screenies are good.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
I'm not sure if F9 feature gives high quality screenshots

are you kittying me bro? :-\

F9

I don't have prtscr examples atm but they are super horrible. Hide UI if you want, it won't make them any better

All the SSs uploaded on my DA are taken with F9 camera and they are all very good quality

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Mia

• Characters: Woopsy
 Nah f9 dont give better quality on SS, however you can do angles that you cant do with normal camera....

here is example of alt+h screenshot without single edit, for me the quality of it, is just fine

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Nah f9 dont give better quality on SS, however you can do angles that you cant do with normal camera....

here is example of alt+h screenshot without single edit, for me the quality of it, is just fine

You say THIS is not better quality

than this?

well okay... I'm not gonna argue with anyone about it, I see it's really useless  :normal-2: I posted both SSs and made you see the change, you judge. All you can do now is try yourself

All you gotta do is choose a bigger size, or it really won't change anything

good luck O:-)

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Mia

• Characters: Woopsy
well maybe it is, idk 
but as i said i dont think that taking SS on alt+h is bad quality, since i dont think there is anything wrong on my SS out there (the one i showed)

i personally use F9 only when i take scenery SS

Offline kabughani

• simplicity is perfect in life
I'm bored. i just wanna Photoshop i'm tired of sitting on game and doing nothing. i don't understand how people get clear photos from in game like without the chat bars and everything or do they just crop it in?  ???

Just ALT+H to hide windows envi
"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation"

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
idk my SS's always look fine using the f9 thing, but then I upload them on lightshot and suddenly they look blurry to me  :sad:

I took this one with f9 without editing

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
You say THIS is not better quality

than this?

well okay... I'm not gonna argue with anyone about it, I see it's really useless  :normal-2: I posted both SSs and made you see the change, you judge. All you can do now is try yourself

All you gotta do is choose a bigger size, or it really won't change anything

good luck O:-)

I'm not able to pick a larger size for my screenies like you suggested a while back... :/ It has been this way since the big update.

But umm, I also use F9, and some sharpen in Photoshop, but it really depends on what I'm using it for.

That's completely unedited.

This is sharpening/brightening.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
if u want to remove names and faction info u have to actually go into the game settings and uncheck the boxes.. once u do that if your pc will allow it crank ur graphics way up.. idk about others but i play with my graphics down. u can play with the settings like if u want them sharper or u want the fuzzy glow.. anyway set it to ur preference and alt+h works but f9 gives u more options as far as camera angles..

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
I'm not able to pick a larger size for my screenies like you suggested a while back... :/ It has been this way since the big update.

But umm, I also use F9, and some sharpen in Photoshop, but it really depends on what I'm using it for.

That's completely unedited.

This is sharpening/brightening.

1. Yea I've heard that before, graphics problem or something :'(
2. Cutie veno :normal-4:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B