Epic Perfect World

New to this server

Offline Shyroma

• Bite me
Hi, I'm new to the server and am wondering how is the community? The actual Perfect World's community is... Well, interesting is to put it kindly, so I'm hoping that this community is friendly and not filled with mean people >o<

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
so I'm hoping that this community is friendly and not filled with mean people >o<

:normal-19: good luck with that.. Welcome though, my skype's somewhere on my profile idk, so pm if you got any questions about the game.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's not simple to answer to this question straight. EPW is biggest international server, we have players from all around the world and all kind of people. There is a lot of nice people. And to be honest there is a lot of mean people as well, but if you will stay away from PK, you may not even notice them. In PvP conflicts are inevitable in any game I guess. It all depends with who you will hang up with and to which faction you will join. If you pick friendly PvE faction, you may have really good time here, without any negative emotions.

Offline Shyroma

• Bite me
It's not simple to answer to this question straight. EPW is biggest international server, we have players from all around the world and all kind of people. There is a lot of nice people. And to be honest there is a lot of mean people as well, but if you will stay away from PK, you may not even notice them. In PvP conflicts are inevitable in any game I guess. It all depends with who you will hang up with and to which faction you will join. If you pick friendly PvE faction, you may have really good time here, without any negative emotions.
That sounds reasonable. Hmm, so I forget since I haven't played Perfect World in a while but you can stay completely out of PvP if you don't put your flag up or attack other red names, correct? My PvP skills are lacking v0v

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yes, there is safe mode button as well  :P

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
 :normal-41: hide world chat and you'll be fine

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
  • Words remind you of respect, violence teaches scum what respect really is.
  • Characters: LeannLTKneen
  • Faction: SoulAbyss
[shadow=gray,right]For starters, welcome to Epic Perfect World  :monkey-36:

Agatio covered everything else I was going to add, saved me some time from typing everything.  :monkey-47:

I really enjoy the dedicated GM's and Agatio and all their work into this server as well, and I think you will, too. The only thing I would mention, now, is it really depends on who you interact with ( no different from real life, really ) as there are those people from all over the world.

Once you find those people in game who are willing to help you out and be a good in game buddy, I think you'll do just fine here.  :monkey-1: Never give up, those people do exist, some are harder to find than others.[/shadow]
[/font]

My soul exhales cold in the
Name of the serpent that
Is bound to strike, and I,
Leann, who intends to grasp its tail, I
Lightkneen, who plots the bellicose bite of justice,
       shall make this storm my herald of vengeance!

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
If you want my honest opinion, community in every MMO is a trash. Like 80% of he community. PW is not an exception. However EPW is much better :police: I've played PWI and I honestly thought it had the worst community, ever. Was glad to see the change when I joined EPW. But pw in general is filled with horrible people. I don't know why. I was pretty shocked when I read someone's positive review about PW community :-[ I've played FW and it was much better.. SO I can't really tell what's wrong with "perfect" world.

oh oh and forgot to mention. From all the mmos I've played, PW is only one which is equally asshole in both, pvp and pve :police:

Oh and, you're not welcome..

HEHEHE jk welcome to EPW :normal-4:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
welcome, we're very friendly *.*

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Welcome to the server
Last Edit: Oct 01, 2014, 07:34 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
welcome to the server hun :D i personally love it more then pwi. hence why i have been here will be  3 years this june. i dont pvp much either (other then tw/nw) and its mostly to avoid rude ppl XD have a fun time in game tho :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Shyroma

• Bite me
If you want my honest opinion, community in every MMO is a trash. Like 80% of he community. PW is not an exception. However EPW is much better :police: I've played PWI and I honestly thought it had the worst community, ever. Was glad to see the change when I joined EPW. But pw in general is filled with horrible people. I don't know why. I was pretty shocked when I read someone's positive review about PW community :-[ I've played FW and it was much better.. SO I can't really tell what's wrong with "perfect" world.

oh oh and forgot to mention. From all the mmos I've played, PW is only one which is equally asshole in both, pvp and pve :police:

Oh and, you're not welcome..

HEHEHE jk welcome to EPW :normal-4:
Oh that makes sense. I do find that private servers usually have a better community. PWI official server, people were so rude for no apparent reason, it was kinda a bummer. And thanks, haha!

welcome to the server hun :D i personally love it more then pwi. hence why i have been here will be  3 years this june. i dont pvp much either (other then tw/nw) and its mostly to avoid rude ppl XD have a fun time in game tho :)
Thank you! Hopefully I can find a new guild with active players :)

Thank you for all the welcomes everyone else. When I posted on official PWI forum I got less welcomes than here so it's already an improvement  :monkey-1:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Welcome to the server!

Agatio pretty much covered everything about the community. If you want to ask any questions or want help with anything feel free to add my skype: x.madnessreturns.x. I'm pretty much game for most things helping-wise, so don't be a stranger. c:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
First of all welcome
Just curious tho why you care so much about "community"?
Real life "community" is not nice why would a game "community" be nice?
I don't get why ppl care so much about an online game?
You will find nice ppl,you will find not nice ppl and you will find ppl like me that can be both depending on the "situation" you get to meet them.
Even the worse "trashtalkers" can be awesome guys if you get to know them :police:

Offline Mia

• Characters: Woopsy
Welcome to server, as you dont like pk, you will counter the "mean" ppl less... but if you do you can always just ignore them or block... If you have any questions about server feel free to pm me(Woopsy), or if you need some help... and hope you will enjoy your time here <3