Epic Perfect World

Opinion on increasing Mages def

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
What kind of noobs were you fighting against? XD doesn't count if they're lvl 140+ ;)

PedroSner, Formidable, Redix, Solomon, Riel, Godguide, Covenant

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Why do you comment if you've never stepped outside sz, mages deal **** for damage and take a ton in return, now someone's gonna link me a ss where one hits 34832843k with every debuff in the game on an ungeared 110 to try and prove me wrong.

first off.. dude ur rude as fk and beginging to come off as whiney.. second.. ALL i do is pk.. before u start running off at the mouth u should know what youre talkin about.. if you feel that your mage is so inept.. stop playing it.. because there are plenty of mages that can rek shop with np..and they arent on the forums qq'ing about more def.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

first off.. dude ur rude as fk and beginging to come off as whiney.. second.. ALL i do is pk.. before u start running off at the mouth u should know what youre talkin about.. if you feel that your mage is so inept.. stop playing it.. because there are plenty of mages that can rek shop with np..and they arent on the forums qq'ing about more def.

I already stopped playing it a year ago in favor of a less crap class, you don't necessarily have to play a class to care about it being balanced. The creator of this topic (Teru) is one of the best mages in pw history, please give me the names of these mages you refer to, I'd love to see how they play

siergrain

leave the pdef boost out of it, just give wiz Arcane Def that procs on any mele, not only auto attacks(time between leaps same, 25sec or whatever it is atm) and 30m range undine

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Let's all just calm down, don't get worked up over something like this... Everyone has the right to their own opinions, some people think they are balanced and some that they are not.. No reason to go around arguing about it :P

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
  • Hey baby, want to make my sword come online?
  • Characters: Thalus
  • Faction: Artifex
My wizard isn't fully geared, well the engraves are not so good, yet it still dose great damage. So instead QQ about classes, just play the game. You will only find another class to moan about, you cant get a perfect balanced game. There is classes which are better vs others, where the others are better vs some other. So to be honest the game is pretty balanced, yes there is a few "maybe" slightly unbalanced classes, you just have to deal with it. If Agatio was to change wizards, some other guy will complain about the next class. Just learn your class, master them. You will see how much potential your class has. Though thank you for your lovely comment.^^ I wouldn't comment if i did not know anything about the class, that im talking about, but thank you for your opinion.
Signature done by Angie :3

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
My wizard isn't fully geared, well the engraves are not so good, yet it still dose great damage. So instead QQ about classes, just play the game. You will only find another class to moan about, you cant get a perfect balanced game. There is classes which are better vs others, where the others are better vs some other. So to be honest the game is pretty balanced, yes there is a few "maybe" slightly unbalanced classes, you just have to deal with it. If Agatio was to change wizards, some other guy will complain about the next class. Just learn your class, master them. You will see how much potential your class has. Though thank you for your lovely comment.^^ I wouldn't comment if i did not know anything about the class, that im talking about, but thank you for your opinion.

you act like they're asking for a big game-changer...

does anyone even remember what the point of this topic was, because people are acting like adding 15% or 10% phys reduction to MGs would be literally the end of this server

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague

does anyone even remember what the point of this topic was, because people are acting like adding 15% or 10% phys reduction to MGs would be literally the end of this server

Not the server but me =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
  • Hey baby, want to make my sword come online?
  • Characters: Thalus
  • Faction: Artifex

I remember the point, yes. Just i dont see why they need a boost, when they're just fine. No matter, what kind of change.
Signature done by Angie :3

Zirkon

only thing wiz needs is Arcane Def that procs on DPH attacks too
I think im gonna kill my self loooooool....

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Dont think adding 10%-15% psy reduce would be the end of the server like some people on this thread are acting like. People need to calm down lol.
Last Edit: Oct 02, 2014, 10:11 pm by Monokuma

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
Not the server but me =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

R.I.P Wastedumb

I remember the point, yes. Just i dont see why they need a boost, when they're just fine. No matter, what kind of change.

should take away all other classes boost then too, they'll be fine without it as well

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Everyone has the right to their own opinions
thank you for your opinion.
It's not my opinion, it's a fact.

Just learn your class, master them.

You must be joking, do you have any idea who me and Teru are? I've mastered every class I play, nobody is my equal in that area except Robert, there's nothing that could be improved upon with my gameplay except the class itself. Once you've gotten hierobugged for the 1 millionth time you will realise how wrong you are about mages being "just fine".

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Okay locking this. I already said that I don't care if it'll be done since it would barely make difference in anything.
So I can change the set bonus with the next reboot.