Epic Perfect World

Opinion on increasing Mages def

Offline kikii

• Characters: kikii,NuhNuh
Increase def only at the cost of taking away 50% damage. Kkthxbye.

+100 for this =)

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
If Teru gets increased defense then I think it's fair that venos get a defensive buff for human form because they are essentially paper unless camping fox..... or I'd take really any buff or blessing at all since bramble is pretty much a waste of coins to even get it.  :police:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

scatterer3

If Teru gets increased defense then I think it's fair that venos get a defensive buff for human form because they are essentially paper unless camping fox..... or I'd take really any buff or blessing at all since bramble is pretty much a waste of coins to even get it.  :police:

They only leave fox form to nova and stun, what are you talking about.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

yeah but compared to mg, wf has alot more ways to save itself. bramble hood, transfuse, bewitch, blazing barrier, feral concentration...

Eitherway i'm not bothered about whether mg gets more def or not.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
yeah but compared to mg, wf has alot more ways to save itself. bramble hood, transfuse, bewitch, blazing barrier, feral concentration...

Eitherway i'm not bothered about whether mg gets more def or not.

I was just trolling Teru  :-[ I don't really care about the topic because I never get to play my mage, lol.

Vegas

Mgs are fine...stop crying about them lol

In mass PK only

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This suggestion hardly would affect anything, I don't really care.

Zirkon

Mages have given a huge amount of dmg but was made squishy because the server should be balanced, Mages already hit hard imagine if they had more ways to kite and survive.

Offline kikii

• Characters: kikii,NuhNuh
Mages have given a huge amount of dmg but was made squishy because the server should be balanced, Mages already hit hard imagine if they had more ways to kite and survive.

ayee +1 for this post too =)

Vegas

Is that a yes?  :normal-26: MG mains would appreciate and you think it wouldn't change much so

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸

:tiger-25: :tiger-40:
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i play a mag class (veno meeko is aa atm) i chose sage for her since sage fox form increases her def plus as of right now with her r8 weap she has 73 def lvls. when she is buffed and in fox form she has 30k pdef and 43k elemental. use your survival skills or pots :D i like the challenge XD
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
This should happen. It might make me actually wanna rpk with my mage a bit.
I'm basically 40

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Actually , veno bramble was removed after the tideborn came out for a quite simple reason: sins were 3 sparking and killing themselves in the bramble. So after filling pages of forum with complain about it, the pwi dev remove it. Which i found it pretty lame, because those people didn't even knew to play a sin. But this topic is about wiz not veno.

This should happen. It might make me actually wanna rpk with my mage a bit.
You are noob  :normal-8: :normal-29:
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3