Epic Perfect World

Replace crit on MG set bonus with 15% def like on other casters

cevans1290

Am I the only person who agrees with Maxy, and actually thinks he's a good player..?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Please go mass pk and tell me you would survive getting aa'd by a Anti-BM squad of MGs
If you can, then good job to you. You've done what 99% of the BM's can't and are now a god.
I don't know how many times pedro killed me before I joined artifex(Rather not count tbh lol).

Just to clarify once more. I think wizards ARE weak in 1v1. They just a bit too good already in mass
pk. However this thread is all opinion based. There are no facts, no set exacts, just opinions and
personal experiences. That's what all of these threads are for. Not to turn into one guy attacking another.

So let's leave it at that and be friends  :smiley:

If you would like to debate or test with me in game I wouldn't mind helping you with that.
also wr cant tank a squad of anti bm sins mystics eas clerics and any other class there is in game eventually you will die, you cant tank forever lol

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
also wr cant tank a squad of anti bm sins mystics eas clerics and any other class there is in game eventually you will die, you cant tank forever lol

You can if your sub.
But yes, that's the obvious.
Now let me leave thread in peace please.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda

the problem here is...we add those 15% to "help" those less knowledge players but then we will be helping those who know eaxctly what to do with a wizard. kinda 2 edged sword...give and take in a sense.

If your reason to add defense would be to help less knowledge players it's not worth it. If wizards get easier to play, nobody will even need to master the class to be good.
That being said, i do think wizard's pdef is very low, especially in 1v1s (which is what I do 24/7)
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I think this thread deserves to be clean, since the worst mg >Meso< probably already got his answer. ^-^

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
i suppose Wizard's are just fine :/
the problem is actually the time it needs to get good stats and 2 good weapons :/
other than that i don't see any problem...
i won't disagree on adding like 10 - 15 % physical defense but i also see no need of it if know how to move on a wiz.

need to find concret reasons and pros and cons to add such thing, stuff like you died to a barb isn't a reason.

I think OP got his answer from this and ALLLLLL the other posts sooo going to lock this before too much arguing begins.  :-X
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.