Epic Perfect World

About Addon Stones

Offline FelipeG

Hello, i have a question about the addon stones (X Sacred Stone).

I can imbue 2 addon stones in a weapon, and both can work, or only can work one addon per weapon (then, if i have a Sacrificial Strike Axes, dont work the addon stones) ?

Or maybe, a stone with X effect cant work with another with X effect?

Many thanks  ;)

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Stone with 1 effect will cancel out another effect.

this also goes with r8 reforge gof daggers, If you add another stone to said daggers; gof will cancel out and the other will work. So only one buff will work.

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
As far as i know is GoF the only Addon of a weapon which doesnt disappear by imbuing a sacred stones.
Far behind in the 1.3.6 times it was in the description that Sacred stones cant cowork with weapon effects except Sacrificial Strike/God of Frenzy
Or did u mean just the r8 Dagger Sky?
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2012, 04:23 am by DrakeX

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
hmm dont think so. um

Example:

Dragon Daggers
-stats-
-Stone 1: Gof-
-Stone 2: Crush-

R8 Regorge Daggers
Gof
-stats-
-sacred stone 1-
-stone 2-

When testing r9 recast for aga I added gof stone to them not even checking the gof original and aga told me they cancel one  of the two out. xD but like any sacred stones only 1 works if I'm not mistaken

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
You added GoF stones on GoF dagger? xD
Well, ill test it quick for myself now, i have enough GoF weapons

Oh wait, i TESTED it already.
One day i was really bored, so i started hitting a npc with my GoF sword. My plan was it to empty my charm just with letting it tick due to hp loss of GoF. I also added the perfect stone to my weapon ... a fury stone. I received the Attack Speed buff + curse AND i lost life due to GoF. Its just a few days ago
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2012, 05:02 am by DrakeX

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Yea... I wasn't paying much attention and still didn't understand what aga was trying to say when he told me. xD lawl. Guess I was over excited when he added armor crush and gof stones for gms to test with and didn't pay attention. x.X but okay but I know like bows.. you have purge. adding a 2nd addon stone will cancel purge out and make the stone addon work.

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
I edited my previous post btw. Didnt wanna do a dobule post ...

And well, like i said it coworks only with SS/GoF. Other weapon effects are canceled. That was also the description of the sacred stones on the past. Well, better said the description of the chest where you got out a random Sacred stone.
I miss the 1.3.6 times xD

Offline zentopia

um sorry to bring out an old topic but i was lookiung for into about this ,  like u said in bow if you have purge in it and lets say u have ranpage stones  ur saying the stone cancel purge  as in purge will never work instead only stones will work?i tested rampage on daggers and they overwrite demon spark but that was obvious so im just wondering what will take effect  if :
weapon buff/debuff( not including Gof or SS) mixed with buff/debuff stone?

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
It overwrites Demon Spark because Rampge stone has the same Atk Speed buff as Demon Spark. Thats why it is overwriting.
And like already said it doesnt help to use 2 stones. Doesnt matter if Debuff or Buff, only the last added stone will prog.