Epic Perfect World

So apparently you can get chat banned for...

LeakyKitty

Ima just add something here ,okay harsh or not it's none of my business but sometimes WC is full of racist and idk non english stuff lol ,do people get mute then? I think not most of the time despite seeing gms online on forums o-o and it just goes on and on.

Then again im new to this server so can't really say much ;o (No need to reply,felt like ranting xD)

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Offtopic:
This is your "In Game" Online list. Just because a gm is on forums doesn't necessarily mean they are in game unless a online sign comes on beside their name. We do take care of things if they are private messaged to us though. (hint)

Ontopic:
"The players are what keeps EPW alive"
I understand that the players keep it alive but without rules, the server would not run. there would be more complaints on forums (which is a reason why we keep them off fourms) etc.
1. The main reason this server is alive compared to others is the fact we have active gms. You hardly get in game support from other gm servers, or a fast as possible reply. Regarding the mutes; they should be about up so I can lock this topic. but bottom line is, respect each gamer including the gm and you won't get into trouble. going back to your main thing about "everyone is human" well so are gms; does that mean we deserve the insults as well when we try to do our best from keeping others from insulting each other? Was the "personal opinion" you made necessary which fed the "others harrasing gms" +1 +12312 +123123 etc? Making uncalled for opinions isn't right either.

LeakyKitty

Ty Sky for explaining :)

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Online list doesnt always work >.<
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!