Epic Perfect World

Warning(here + there + everywhere) + Warning is recruiting active r8s

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Just short pk video - had to clean folder ,

enjoy

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
nice                            h                               a                                v                34

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
It's just sad since you joined this server how you outskilled so fast in mass pk every archer (tons) who played this server.
Your vids are decent to watch but can be better if you don't post everything you record like Pedja, but at least contrary to him, you are good.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's just sad since you joined this server how you outskilled so fast in mass pk every archer (tons) who played this server.
Your vids are decent to watch but can be better if you don't post everything you record like Pedja, but at least contrary to him, you are good.
pretty sure harpist is playing archer since like 5 years :P

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Very nice video

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

other than that everything is great btw where do you pick your tracks lol  this one is so funky xd

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

he don't record everything  tbh ;)

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶

Camping Vol 28 not letting ppl do world quest :rolleyes:

Nice video btw :D

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Thats a rumour :P

other than that everything is great btw where do you pick your tracks lol  this one is so funky xd

I hate picking music for real its like shopping with a girl. You could just pick something you like and that was but nononononononononon it must be "the chosen one". Same with movie for gnite, however i think its even worse.

Camping Vol 28 not letting ppl do world quest :rolleyes:

Nice video btw :D

I remember before they closed server everyone decided to log there for a last time and die to bunnies xD

Offline TeGeS

• Old school player
  • Sage Wizzard
  • Characters: TeGeS
  • Faction: Team69/Warning

I remember before they closed server everyone decided to log there for a last time and die to bunnies xD

Punisher 75+ FTW  8)   
Dont teach me how to play my char, coz i already know that...

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Nice video and music :smiley:
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
I need to punish harp, and he knows why :>
.                                                                                                     

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
I need to punish harp, and he knows why :>

I promise in next video "disable resample" to all parts xD

infernchidhu

:smiley: aww u cut ur deaths, thats sad  :-\, guess i ll make a video too  :police: