Epic Perfect World

Title Quest Problem.

Swink

Hai, I'm really into pvp and both pve , whenever I get the chance. I thought I was done with all my title quest ( pve ones at least ) but checking it again, I'm missing a few from the  Seal: Volcanic Purgatory. Now when I look it up on the pwi forum it says "The seal is next to the entrance of Human F19/Volcanic Purgatory (at 396, 992)" I go to this exact spot and nothing appears. I get no title pop up, nothing. I tried re-logging, etc. -Nothing. It works for other toons, but for my mage it doesn't. I wanted to know if its because I tried to this Seal awhile ago, but was too lazy so I just Npc'd it, thinking I can just get it again np. If I can get some help with, would be awesome. I spoke to Night, in game, she couldn't figure it out either how to get it back.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
You can continue the quests without having the first seal you obtained to start them. Some people I've helped with it have gotten it going closer to the entrance. Try running around near the entrance like a crazy person. You should eventually get it.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

bvanharjr

I believe for that one you need to go INTO the instance.

Swink

Tried both suggestions, ran around for a good 30 minutes, nothing. Is there anyway to just "reset" it.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Man, this seal is bullcrap. Seriously, you have to run around a good hour+ before you trigger the title. I think that I gave up, it moves around lol, there isn't a specific coordinate.  :shocked:

Swink

Man, this seal is bullcrap. Seriously, you have to run around a good hour+ before you trigger the title. I think that I gave up, it moves around lol, there isn't a specific coordinate.  :shocked:

Are you serious? LOL , I tried again and nothing. Will this be fixed or I have keep bumping this thread, so i can finish all my titles on mage.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Does the problem persist for character Swink? I checked that character and it already has title The Exterminator from the first Seal: Volcanic Purgatory quest. In this case just continue with the titles you are actually missing, not with those you already have.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

This is correct. Eviction and I did this Title Quest together and when one got it, the other couldn't get it because the Title moves around. It's pretty tricky hitting it just right.

Ofc, if you already have it you won't be able to get it again. s:
Last Edit: Sept 28, 2014, 05:03 am by Aʟʏх

Swink

Does the problem persist for character Swink? I checked that character and it already has title The Exterminator from the first Seal: Volcanic Purgatory quest. In this case just continue with the titles you are actually missing, not with those you already have.

Yes, its just the problem with Swink. Yes I understand, I tried to continue the title quest after that point, but when I went to next location, I got nothing. I thought You need the actual seal in ur inventory to continue, which I dont. I NPC'd some months ago by mistake.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
LOL :))

Offline Magnanimous

Seal/Book is useless, it is not required to pick or complete any the title quests. Most likely, you have already done this part of the chain. Check under title window->Catalogue->Check out on each set for any of the titles that are greyed-out. Those are the ones that are not done yet. If you are still confused, post screenshots of each of the title sets.

Offline BadAxe

• Characters: BadAxe / SixtyNiners
  • Faction: Team69 / MeanGirls
Make sure you got prerequisites completed, rose and I have been doing titles past couple days and didn't have any problems besides ones that were our own fault

bvanharjr

It's a specific coordinate and altitude that you need to be at, sometimes lol

^
What people rage about.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
If you already have the title "Fireproof" then you've already done this quest and you can proceed to the next one. The next one is:  Break the Seal at the top of Volcanic Purgatory (445 970). [Volcanic Purgatory]. To check if you have a certain title, Press C > Owned Titles > Title List.

You do not need the first seal you got to start the quests in your bag to finish the quests.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Swink

Thanks guys, was helpful.  :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-25:
Tonika, you are best. :3