Epic Perfect World

Black Ice Dragon bugged

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
well, ik that 99% of wizs in here dont use BID cuz they think its an useless skill(even if it hits more than mountain and the slowing down effect aint bad), but w.e. since i do use it and i find the demon version very usefull(yh the sage one is better tho), i wanted to know if other demon wizs found out too that the skill is bugged, since it has 20% chances of costing 0 chi but ive been using it 91 times(yh i counted, cuz was b000red) and it never procced...k ty all.

Swink

Yes , I agree. This skill is bugged, Aga plis look into this. The skill stone rain has a 20% chance to proc stun, and it proc's way more than Black Ice Dragon Strike. Both skills have a 20% chance. BIDS effect however does not seem to proc at all.  +1  :normal-40:. That 20% chance to cost no sparks is pretty useful xdd PLZ fix, thx in advance.

-I think Noobed is #1 mago  :normal-4:

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

Offline Celerik

• Gaynicorn
  • "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  • Characters: celerik/slimshady
  • Faction: Winning side.
                           +1

Vegas

It's not bugged, it gives the sparks first and then consumes them so don't use it with full chi...

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]I noticed that too.. [/shadow][/tt]

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
It's not bugged, it gives the sparks first and then consumes them so don't use it with full chi...

i tested always with 200 chi and some GM that tested it, for him worked, but gave him 1 spark only tho

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Then it's legit that it gave one spark, hence it needs 2 to cast and it gives sparks before casting.
You can't possibly get more D:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

jakho

Proschii

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
after testing this i came up with some conclusions, which are the following:

~ the skill does not "cost no sparks", instead it gives you sparks back;
~ the sparks returned are not 200 exactly, its only 199, not enough for the 2 sparks mentioned on the skill description;
~ skill is apparently bugged on the part of returning those sparks, for example i had 219 energy and after the skill proc i had returned 199 energy. when i tested with 319 energy i still also got returned a total is 199 so not only i lost 3 sparks. i only got back the exact same 199 back instead of the 299 cuz was suppose to keep 100 since it only costs 2 sparks (200)
~ skill weirdly proc'ed a lot more often while i was standing near the target and didn't proc at all at max range
~ can conclude the skill is bugged :/ not the part of proc or not but the returning the energy back to the user (the no cost part)

now i dunno if this can be fixed at all or not, i would point to not being able to fix since its ahrdly encoded such thing, but i will see with Agatio.