Epic Perfect World

Warning vs Shinidola/GG/and some friends + Warning is recruiting

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
nice video.. title should be Warning Vs GGindola since they worked together :p
Aren't you just a egotistical oblivious herpderp :3er that think that Shindola and GoodGame had the time for just Warning. Mind you I watched the whole damn thing close up ( blue name EP ofc, because I am :3er too!) and I saw a 3 way battle, but fk it, I might have high from the weed that I don't smoke and the vodka I can't drink anymore, but yes, even my blue name character focused you all, because you are so good kid. Good job defenders of Epic Perfect World.

Offline Jim~

Rising #1 guild GoodGame

Offline shucuz

• retired
  • Characters: random
Aren't you just a egotistical oblivious herpderp :3er that think that Shindola and GoodGame had the time for just Warning. Mind you I watched the whole damn thing close up ( blue name EP ofc, because I am :3er too!) and I saw a 3 way battle, but fk it, I might have high from the weed that I don't smoke and the vodka I can't drink anymore, but yes, even my blue name character focused you all, because you are so good kid. Good job defenders of Epic Perfect World.
You must be blind it was 2 guilds vs Warning

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Aww, I miss the good shit when I gotta work. >.>

Granted, I would just be fodder since my psy's still not 150 yet, BUT STILL!

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥
You must be blind it was 2 guilds vs Warning
I am in GoodGame and I was at that PK the whole time minus a few minutes. Shindola was on GG and Warning, GG was on Shindola and Warning, and Warning was on Shindola and GG. I had Shindola WBs and Sins on me more than just a few times. It was a typical three-way PK.
Slightly Inactive.

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
I am in GoodGame and I was at that PK the whole time minus a few minutes. Shindola was on GG and Warning, GG was on Shindola and Warning, and Warning was on Shindola and GG. I had Shindola WBs and Sins on me more than just a few times. It was a typical three-way PK.

But when situation is opposite and your faction posts video its Warning that backstabbs right?  :tiger-1:

Offline Laminate

• Faction: Aeternum
im in GG blahblahblahblah blah shut up jasmine <333

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Why are people in pt not buffed 24/7????? Gossip will be online soon to slave buff and camp heal BCool if I can ever get an internet repairman.  :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14:

PK looked fun, though.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Why are people in pt not buffed 24/7????? Gossip will be online soon to slave buff and camp heal BCool if I can ever get an internet repairman.  :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14:

PK looked fun, though.

Because you are of non goods

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
But when situation is opposite and your faction posts video its Warning that backstabbs right?  :tiger-1:
Warning, aka Team69, is notorious for its backstabbing, fast-paced, catch-me-if-you-can style pk. Granted that the pk of T69 heavily relied upon this method of guerilla warfare to stand a chance versus superior numbers, it's outdated since Warning got a lot more meatshields now. Even though I personally like the pk involving Warning, especially when its gvg lol! XxX_Rolling$crubbiesLikeDoobies_XxX, they get in the way 100% of the time when we're point real pk factions, like Worms, Artifex, and in the past Salvation. 

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Warning, aka Team69, is notorious for its backstabbing, fast-paced, catch-me-if-you-can style pk. Granted that the pk of T69 heavily relied upon this method of guerilla warfare to stand a chance versus superior numbers, it's outdated since Warning got a lot more meatshields now. Even though I personally like the pk involving Warning, especially when its gvg lol! XxX_Rolling$crubbiesLikeDoobies_XxX, they get in the way 100% of the time when we're point real pk factions, like Worms, Artifex, and in the past Salvation.

lets all go drink some beer.To bad you will not be sitted cause the butt pain is real but anyways lets go :police:

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Because you are of non goods

:normal-5: :normal-14: :normal-35:

I didn't know that Salvation did anything other than backstab XP when they went to the big pvp battles, wawe. I didn't know that Worms mass pked, either. I think you meant "Artifex and Xpendable".

If you aren't good enough (as very large "real pk factions") to handle more than 1v1 pvp, get better. Just saying. Life isn't fair. Mass PK is a public party. No one is going to have bouncers at the door to keep people out so the pvp is easier, lol.
Last Edit: Sept 25, 2014, 12:53 pm by Kimbap

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
lets all go drink some beer.To bad you will not be sitted cause the butt pain is real but anyways lets go :police:
That was almost funny. However, it was not, nor are you funny in general. That, and I wouldn't drink a beer with a clown like you even if you paid for the beer and if you paid for me to drink it with you. I guess you are posting from phone too, because idk wtf sitted is. Besides, I wouldn't get butthurt because whenever Warning truly gvg'd us, even with equal numbers, it looked like we should have put a Brazzers logo on the lower half of the video screen, because it's usually one-sided forced sodomy. Keep it classy fren, it's only easy pk xdddddddd

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
That was almost funny. However, it was not, nor are you funny in general. That, and I wouldn't drink a beer with a clown like you even if you paid for the beer and if you paid for me to drink it with you. I guess you are posting from phone too, because idk wtf sitted is. Besides, I wouldn't get butthurt because whenever Warning truly gvg'd us, even with equal numbers, it looked like we should have put a Brazzers logo on the lower half of the video screen, because it's usually one-sided forced sodomy. Keep it classy fren, it's only easy pk xdddddddd

wowowowowwwww

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
wowowowowwwww
I am so bored right now and can't play for 24 hrs affs '-'
Nothing else to do :'(