Epic Perfect World

Poll

Want me to do a new class live stream on twitch?

Yes
No
Maybe

Who wants a live stream of the new classes via twitch?

Offline Toshiro

• Geekasaurus
  • IF you dont like me, piss off.
  • Characters: Griffith
Hey guys and gals. I am going to record bids of new classes for y'all. But I would like to know if y'all would want a live stream first. Please vote to let me know.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
depens of how much you know about the game ppl will watch or no since they are many videos and many guys recorded all the lvl story line

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
If u understand Chinese . Than YES DO IT PLZ.If not than dont bother cause ur gonna go in confused as hell like "What does this mean"  " Im Lost"

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
If u understand Chinese . Than YES DO IT PLZ.If not than dont bother cause ur gonna go in confused as hell like "What does this mean"  " Im Lost"

exactly.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
You are little late.

I recommend this chanel if someone is interested in PWI 2.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrK0dRulaQWqyPRppHQkxNA
.                                                                                                     

Offline Toshiro

• Geekasaurus

TBH, It doesnt matter if I understand chinese or not. Almost all the quest buttons are in the same place as if it was english. Ive already played on the magic class some, atleast I did before they went down for an 8hr maint. >.>

You are little late.

I recommend this chanel if someone is interested in PWI 2.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrK0dRulaQWqyPRppHQkxNA

I know that I am a little late. Thats obvious. BUT I know there are people that still have question and would like to see how it all works. And, alot of them are just too lazy to go look up the vids themselves. IF me streaming it is going to be a problem, then Ill just say forget it and just do the recorded vids instead. Its up to yall. Thats why I made this a poll. So that I could see how many people were interested in watching before I go thru the trouble of setting up my streaming so that it doesnt lag in the stream.

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

In all honesty, you do not require approval from others to stream the new content of PW.

What you need to take into account:
Twitch has hardly any PW supplementary streams (meaning you're likely to get zero viewers, even if you ask on the forum)
Your best option would be to create a video and post it on YouTube
^ The problem with the second option is that, the information is readily available by other streamers.

- What you need to begin asking yourself is.... Am I original? <--- if the answer is NO, then how do I Stand Out??

Best of luck
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Toshiro

• Geekasaurus
TBH, Im not that worried about being original or standing out. I just thought I would offer to do this for those that might be interested in watching. TBH, once I get a new router (as mine died last night) I will let everyone know via this thread about when I will be streaming and if folks want to watch, then fine. IF not, IDRC.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
My husband actually thought about doing that, but I told him that he got beaten to it.

And what Erhie says is true--the more obscure/unknown games won't have too many viewers, unless you already have a Twitch following, AND they are interested.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Toshiro

• Geekasaurus
Yeah, IK. and I don't currently have anyone following. I just set the twitch up yesterday. and Honestly, I set it up just for doing things with EPW. I really have no interest in doing things with other games. I just thought I would offer doing a stream of PWCN for you guys since Ive been playing there anyways. Tbh, if this becomes much more of a hassle with people telling me that its been done, that im too late, or whatever, I just won't do it. Aside from that, I have already stated that I will be posting vids of both classes in the media section of the forums sometime in the near future. My router died last night, so I am currently having to use my laptop as a wifi AP. so most likely it will be next week, maybe monday or tuesday before I can get the vids up, or do the stream. I only made this thread to see if folks would be interested in watching. I wasn't looking for approval. Just trying to be nice.

Offline Toshiro

• Geekasaurus
Update. I have to work this weekend, so it will be probably monday night, or tuesday night around 8-9 PM GMT -6.
The stream will be about 30-45 seconds behind my actual gameplay, im not sure why. If anyone knows how to fix this, Please send me a msg on here or to my Skype via Sakai_Hiroshi.

scatterer3

This offer still available or nah?

Offline xTERAdraseeL

• Characters: xTERAdraseL
  • Faction: none of my level
please show us some real gameplat plz.. not edited :( >:(

Offline Toshiro

• Geekasaurus
This offer still available or nah?

Yes the offer is still on. Just read my previous post. It will be either monday or tuesday night.  :monkey-28:

please show us some real gameplat plz.. not edited :( >:(

This will be a live stream of the gameplay. Not a recording. I will, however be posting a recorded video of both classes later on next week. Im not sure how long they will be yet, I guess that depends on the file size and if I can make it smaller.  :monkey-3:

Offline Toshiro

• Geekasaurus
Update: I will doing my live stream on Tuesday night at 9:00 PM CST (GMT -6). Just to let you guys know. I apologize that its taken me so long to get this set up, but IRL crap gets in the way sometimes. Well, I was going to add a link to the channel, BUT...... Twitch is being totally ignorant atm. http://www.twitch.tv/epwlive Thats the link to the channel. There wont be anything being broadcast until tomorrow at 9 CST.