Epic Perfect World

GoodGame vs Warning+Artifex

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
i am sorry my child, you seem to have made a slight error in your post and i simply cannot allow it to go unnoticed. first of all, goodgame, or "gg", is nothing more than a grain of sand on the boot of the empire of xpendables - to even rank yourself within the same league is an insult to the highest degree. secondly, warning and artifex, or "warnifex", are not teaming against your ragtam team of prepubescent drones - you, being the lesser powered of the three, are the ones getting in the way of actual pvp.

if you are a titan, and you lose same numbers to artifex or warning, what does that make them?  :police:
Is this a random being tryhard or someone who think he is someone being tryhard, refrain from try look cool or we getting OC in the matter here .

Offline Emilkinz

• #ConchitaTeam
  • Faction: Artifex
i am sorry my child, you seem to have made a slight error in your post and i simply cannot allow it to go unnoticed. first of all, goodgame, or "gg", is nothing more than a grain of sand on the boot of the empire of xpendables - to even rank yourself within the same league is an insult to the highest degree. secondly, warning and artifex, or "warnifex", are not teaming against your ragtam team of prepubescent drones - you, being the lesser powered of the three, are the ones getting in the way of actual pvp.

if you are a titan, and you lose same numbers to artifex or warning, what does that make them?  :police:

lol sir you're making people mad, need stop xd

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable
I think any guild that i am in is 99% better than the rest regardless of numbers or victories. I am the Alpha Male of werebeasts.

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

Are you mad sir  ???

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable
Almighty+Flawless your father

I wish i could say i know those names but i don't =(((((

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
For refresh mind of some nerd

Offline Dev

• Old Player

Ancient Outcasts times, we talk about REAL Quality.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

Too bad I wasn't on epw.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
Ancient Outcasts times, we talk about REAL Quality.
Ay m8 i bet the lot of sync still crying over this intro is it not

Offline Dev

• Old Player
Ay m8 i bet the lot of sync still crying over this intro is it not

Aye m8.

Zirkon

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

good old days :)